Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Reviews for Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

vivekjoshi75
vivekjoshi75

Splendid, value-for-money service; we recommend them

We have used Cal-Rid Exterminators for many years, to combat the seasonal problem of voles. While this is not something that can ever be permanently solved; the technicians typically come by once/twice a year, refill the bait stations, take a look around to be sure that nothing is missed, and in general provide competent service.

Whether it was Jesse previously or now Mike, they know what they are doing. Catherine in the office has scheduled us promptly, and we never have to wait too long; even given that we request specific technicians. We have never been upsold or had the feeling that we were being locked into a contract, and in our experience this leads to confidence and increased customer loyalty; where the spend is voluntary and without any push. Good on them.

While we would not like to see them too often (and they do not take this personally, as they should not), when there is a situation that comes up; we would recommend calling them first.

Lee in Calgary
Lee in Calgary
0 reviews , AB

Help with skunks

I am a residential customer and highly recommend Cal-Rid. They were very professional, friendly and fast!

rickm
rickm

Bird spikes on chimney caps

Well done, thanks! John was very friendly and helpful. Haven't heard a woodpecker since the installation.

Darcy in Toronto
Darcy in Toronto

Vole Problem

Cal Rid was pleasant dealing with my pest problem, but they did a quick analysis of my property, provide pest baits and off they went. Followed there advise and pest control program with no resolution. Contacted them to resolve because first application didnt work as I caught 8 voles 3 weeks after application. Inquired for help and they indicated another service call and additional costs. Contacted another provider, they came over asap....provided a stronger application and indicated they warranty the job if unsuccessful, and were more than half the cost. Do your homework up front.

We are so sorry to hear you were disappointed. Unfortunately voles are one of the few things we don't offer a guarantee on but we could have worked on trying to find a better solution as you should have seen better results in that time period. We aren't aware of anything stronger that could legally be used for voles but we will certainly look into it as we always strive to be better. Thank you for your feedback as it really helps us determine where we need to make changes. If you would like to provide any other comments please reach out to brie@cal-rid.com.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

We were so impressed with Mike, our technician, he was so informative and helpful. He went above and beyond helping us with a critter issue and has put our minds at ease!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. We passed on your message to Mike and he was happy to hear that he helped. Please reach out if you need any follow-up!

Faye in Calgary
Faye in Calgary

Check for mice and seal hole if required

I could see a small hole in the wall of my basement and I was concerned that mice and/or bugs could get in. Technician John checked and said I did not have any mice, and demonstrated to me that the hole is inside, to do with my duct work. John was very pleasant and thorough, and did not charge me anything, as no action was required.
I was so appreciative of his time and expertise. Thank you Cal Rid.

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Incredible customer service from start to finish

Incredible customer service from start to finish. I can’t thank you enough. From the time I reached out to the time the wasp nest was removed was so easy and the best service ever. Thank you!!!

Mouse Issue

I would highly recommend this company if you have a mouse issue. Coleman and Christina went out of their way to help me out. They even crawled under my deck to plug a hole for me. They were truly excellent and I would highly recommend their services.

We are so grateful for your review! We pride ourselves in having the technicians who will try to get in those tight areas and can think like a mouse :) We passed on the thank you to them and hope all works out well!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

mice

When we discovered we had a mouse/(mice?) in the house, we called Cal-Rid to help us get rid of it. Their exterminator, Jesse, was extremely competent, pleasant and helpful. We will definitely call this company again if we have other pest problems.

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy we could help and passed on the thank you to Jesse as well. We know nobody wants to call the exterminator and hope you don't have any other issues but we're always here to help.

Everything in Calgary
Everything in Calgary

Great job relocating skunks!

Amazing service! I strongly recommend Cal Rid! I got 3 quotes to catch a skunk, and Cal Rid was the most economical. I think they are fairly priced. They provided quick service and were really helpful! All of the staff were great: office staff, technicians and after hours on-call crew! I would use them again in a heartbeat, but after 2 skunks and 3 babies, I sure hope I don't have too!! Lol!

More about Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Cal-Rid Exterminators is a family owned pest control company dedicated to servicing both residential and commercial customers since 1958. Cal-Rid Exterminators provides service 7 days a week with evening technicians available for emergency calls. Our COR certification and dedication in ensuring that all of our jobs are assessed for safety to the public, children, wildlife and the environment helps us understand the care required when dealing with our customers. Our staff continues to grow yearly, guaranteeing we have the manpower necessary to fulfill any requirements set.

***

Licenses: Pesticide Service Registration: Structural and Exterior Rodent Control, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Elevated Lift Platform, COR Certified, Train the Trainer

Memberships: Pest Management Association of Alberta, National Pest Management Association, Canada Pest Management Association, BBB, Calgary Residential Rental Association