Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Calgary  >  Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Reviews for Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Amira
Amira

Vole issue outside our home

We have had a vole issue for years on and off at the front of our home by the walk way. We have tried a few different things but nothing was successful on getting rid of them. We contacted Cal-rid and make an appointment for them to come out and look at the holes being dug up. They recommended a few sessions to get rid of our vole issue. Yesterday they came out for the 2nd time since they wanted to make sure we were all set for the winter. The guy who came yesterday was friendly,knowledgeable and very professional. So far its working but we will see after the winter if they return? Let's hope the voles found a new home else where :)

Ant-Exterminating Done well!

I am a University student living on my own, and being a newbie at living on my own, you can say I was in sheer panic when ants started showing up everywhere! Not knowing what to do, I got in touch with Cal-Rid, and the lady on the phone was exceptionally kind and helped me very quickly set up an appointment. We picked a time that would work for them to come and do their business, and the man who showed up on behalf of them was punctual and very efficient! He also had very informative answers to the questions I was asking about the process. It was quick and easy- and I will not hesitate to call them back if I ever needed to! And I would definitely recommend their services to people that I know who are in need of exterminators.

Keith Wood in Calgary
Keith Wood in Calgary

Keeping pests under control

I have called Cal-rid on several occasions. Mice, squirrels, ants. Every time they handle the situation professionally and humanely. They are very friendly and know how to handle each situation in the best possible way. They take time to explain what they will do and why.
I highly recommend their services!

Jim M. in Calgary
Jim M. in Calgary

Exterminators, for 2 Wasps Nests

We hired them to get rid of two wasps nests. One was in the wall of our house. The other was attached to the underside of the BBQ cover. They took care of both of them. We haven't had any problems since.

Barbara in Calgary
Barbara in Calgary

Squirrel Problem

Squirrels had gotten into the roof area and actually clawed through the bedroom ceiling. A company that was previously hired did not correct the issue and failed to meet appointment schedules and tried to solve the problem by setting up a snap-trap. Cal-Rid responded promptly when called and assessed the situation completely. They returned on schedule, repaired the entry point on the roof and installed a squirrel gate, permitting the squirrels to exit the building but denying access back inside. My thanks to Coleman and crew for their excellent work--humane and effective, courteous and knowledgeable, professional all the way.

Marian from Calgary
Marian from Calgary

Pest Control

I had issues with birds crawling up my wood siding and into my attic. Cal Rid closed the area and ensured the problem was fixed. Fast, Friendly, and reasonable rates!

W.V in Calgary
W.V in Calgary

Wasp elimination

Quick, courteous and efficient, emailed yesterday and they called within the hour and arrived this morning and found the problem immediately. I would highly recommend this company for it's customer service!

Darcy Simonelli from Calgary
Darcy Simonelli from Calgary

wasp and bee nest eradication

Wow they were quick! I bit pricey, but the service actually justified the price. I called in the morning, and they showed up a few hours later. Got the wasp nest and bee nest with one visit, and no ill effects anywhere else. Tricky spot too - within the eaves.

Bee removal

We used them to get rid of a huge wasp nest inside our fireplace casing. They were on time and very fast. They sprayed it to kill off the wasps. Only thing i wasn't happy with was that they didn't remove the nests(we had to demo the fireplace casing to do it) but i never really asked if they would do it so not a true complaint about the company because i don't know if they would've or not!

David Falkenberg from Calgary
David Falkenberg from Calgary

Mouse Control

Found a mouse, caught him, found more and couldn't keep up, so I called Cal-Rid.

Staff was friendly, responsive, thorough, and professional. I was very happy to deal with Cal-Rid, and more importantly they solved the mouse problem very quickly.

I'm hoping to not have to call again, but if I do have any issue with pests in my house Cal-rid will be my first and only call.

More about Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Cal-Rid Exterminators is a family owned pest control company dedicated to servicing both residential and commercial customers since 1958. Cal-Rid Exterminators provides service 7 days a week with evening technicians available for emergency calls. Our COR certification and dedication in ensuring that all of our jobs are assessed for safety ...