Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Reviews for Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Darcy in Toronto
Darcy in Toronto

Vole Problem

Cal Rid was pleasant dealing with my pest problem, but they did a quick analysis of my property, provide pest baits and off they went. Followed there advise and pest control program with no resolution. Contacted them to resolve because first application didnt work as I caught 8 voles 3 weeks after application. Inquired for help and they indicated another service call and additional costs. Contacted another provider, they came over asap....provided a stronger application and indicated they warranty the job if unsuccessful, and were more than half the cost. Do your homework up front.

We are so sorry to hear you were disappointed. Unfortunately voles are one of the few things we don't offer a guarantee on but we could have worked on trying to find a better solution as you should have seen better results in that time period. We aren't aware of anything stronger that could legally be used for voles but we will certainly look into it as we always strive to be better. Thank you for your feedback as it really helps us determine where we need to make changes. If you would like to provide any other comments please reach out to brie@cal-rid.com.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

We were so impressed with Mike, our technician, he was so informative and helpful. He went above and beyond helping us with a critter issue and has put our minds at ease!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. We passed on your message to Mike and he was happy to hear that he helped. Please reach out if you need any follow-up!

Faye in Calgary
Faye in Calgary

Check for mice and seal hole if required

I could see a small hole in the wall of my basement and I was concerned that mice and/or bugs could get in. Technician John checked and said I did not have any mice, and demonstrated to me that the hole is inside, to do with my duct work. John was very pleasant and thorough, and did not charge me anything, as no action was required.
I was so appreciative of his time and expertise. Thank you Cal Rid.

Mouse Issue

I would highly recommend this company if you have a mouse issue. Coleman and Christina went out of their way to help me out. They even crawled under my deck to plug a hole for me. They were truly excellent and I would highly recommend their services.

We are so grateful for your review! We pride ourselves in having the technicians who will try to get in those tight areas and can think like a mouse :) We passed on the thank you to them and hope all works out well!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

mice

When we discovered we had a mouse/(mice?) in the house, we called Cal-Rid to help us get rid of it. Their exterminator, Jesse, was extremely competent, pleasant and helpful. We will definitely call this company again if we have other pest problems.

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy we could help and passed on the thank you to Jesse as well. We know nobody wants to call the exterminator and hope you don't have any other issues but we're always here to help.

Everything in Calgary
Everything in Calgary

Great job relocating skunks!

Amazing service! I strongly recommend Cal Rid! I got 3 quotes to catch a skunk, and Cal Rid was the most economical. I think they are fairly priced. They provided quick service and were really helpful! All of the staff were great: office staff, technicians and after hours on-call crew! I would use them again in a heartbeat, but after 2 skunks and 3 babies, I sure hope I don't have too!! Lol!

Tracye  in Calgary
Tracye in Calgary

Highly recommend Cal Rid

I had Mike & Colman from Cal-Rid out today to get baby sparrows out of the back of my dryer. They arrived promptly at 8 a.m. and went straight to my dryer moved it back got the little birds out, cleaned the vent then went outside and pulled all the nesting from my venting line from my house in 45 minutes. Just exceptional service, Mike and Coleman were courteous and pleasant and really great guys to deal with. I would highly recommend Cal-Rid Exterminators to anyone.

BonnyMae in Calgary
BonnyMae in Calgary

Mice moved In - Wife was about to move out

We called Cal-Rid to figure out where they were coming in and get rid of the ones not paying rent! We are super happy with the service and results. It's been refreshing to deal with a company that cares, is thorough and effective. And their prices were better than another company I had talked to! Super happy.
Del & Bonny Mae

Amira
Amira

Vole issue outside our home

We have had a vole issue for years on and off at the front of our home by the walk way. We have tried a few different things but nothing was successful on getting rid of them. We contacted Cal-rid and make an appointment for them to come out and look at the holes being dug up. They recommended a few sessions to get rid of our vole issue. Yesterday they came out for the 2nd time since they wanted to make sure we were all set for the winter. The guy who came yesterday was friendly,knowledgeable and very professional. So far its working but we will see after the winter if they return? Let's hope the voles found a new home else where :)

More about Cal-Rid Exterminators Inc

Cal-Rid Exterminators is a family owned pest control company dedicated to servicing both residential and commercial customers since 1958. Cal-Rid Exterminators provides service 7 days a week with evening technicians available for emergency calls. Our COR certification and dedication in ensuring that all of our jobs are assessed for safety to the public, children, wildlife and the environment helps us understand the care required when dealing with our customers. Our staff continues to grow yearly, guaranteeing we have the manpower necessary to fulfill any requirements set.

***

Licenses: Pesticide Service Registration: Structural and Exterior Rodent Control, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Elevated Lift Platform, COR Certified, Train the Trainer

Memberships: Pest Management Association of Alberta, National Pest Management Association, Canada Pest Management Association, BBB, Calgary Residential Rental Association