Nuevo Painting

Reviews for Nuevo Painting

Brock Beach from Calgary
Brock Beach from Calgary

Painting

We have used Colin and Cheri from Nuevo Painting three times and will continue to use them as our painting contractor. They painted the whole interior of our home before listing and selling. As well as painting our new/current house that we did two separate projects on. (Interior renovations 2015 and an addition 2016/2017).

They are very professional, timely and do excellent work, and we would recommend them to anyone.

Brock and Chantelle

Sondra Abbott Design
Sondra Abbott Design

Renovation

This project was not the first time I've used Nuevo Painting and it won't be the last. Professional, efficient, knowledgeable, on time-on budget. Everything you look for in a contractor. I highly recommend them - in fact, I have recommended them many times for my clients!

Munro
Munro

Interior paint

Nuevo Painting
Calgary
AB

Nuevo did top quality work for me when it came to painting my walls, i couldn't be more pleased with how they handled my business as a customer, they did the perfect job, and took care of everything with great care, they were easy to deal with and came on time like promised. I would hire them again anyday.

More about Nuevo Painting

Welcome to Nuevo Painting, serving Calgary and area since 1993! Not your average painters! Nuevo Painting is owned and operated by Colin Shuttleworth whom has been providing interior and exterior painting at its best since 1993. Providing the highest quality combining reliability as well as outstanding customer service keeps clients ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?