CVR Roofing

Reviews for CVR Roofing

Randy H in Oakville
Randy H in Oakville

Roof replaced

I called around to a few other roofing companies, CVR roofing were the only to arrive at the time we had arranged. Jamie sat down with my wife and I and explained everything in great detail, as a first time home owner we had never replaced a roof before. After we signed the contract, Jamie was in contact to let us know exactly when the crew would be starting the job and when the material would be delivered. Everything was on time like he explained and the crew were very friendly and approachable. The job took about 2 days and we were very pleased with the finished product. The cleanup was excellent and overall we are very happy and would recommend this company to our neighbours.

Randy, Thank you so much for the kind words, we had a great experience working with you as you decided on color and style of your new roof. I'm pleased the experience was a positive one for you both. Also Thank you for the referral to your neighbor Francis.

bixbychow
bixbychow

Dealing with Jamie was an absolute pleasure! Professional, courteous, punctual, knowledgeable, thorough, clean and efficient. Incredible service! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. It was great meeting with you and explaining the options available for your roofing needs, I'm happy we were able to respond quickly and preform the repairs.

Ryan
Ryan

New roof

The team at CVR did everything the way we agreed to during the quote. They were on time, very neat and the workmanship on the roof and flashing was excellent. The clean up left my home neat and tidy with no nails left on the lawn or driveway. The guys even protected my garage with plywood. I forgot about a new hood fan vent I needed to add after the roof was already completed and Jamie came back the next day to install it no questions asked. 2nd house that I used CVR for the roof and would use them again on the next one. 5 star work and service!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Always a pleasure to work with you Ryan, btw our crew extends there thank you for the morning coffee's you so kindly provided.

Tracey in Oakville
Tracey in Oakville

Roof re-shingle

I would highly recommend this company.
Both owners, Jamie and Bruce were on site every day to support their employees and to ensure they didn't need anything. They also touched base with us periodically to ensure all our needs were being met.
Miguel and team were prompt - outside and ready to work at 7 a.m. each morning. They were all very clean and very professional. Aside from the noise on the roof, you would not even know they were there.
They were not only concerned for any mess on our property, they were also concerned for any mess in the neighborhood.
My neighbors a few doors down went with a cheaper roofing company and it shows. From the workers starting work at noon and working in the on and off rain until 10 p.m., to the mess of their property and how cheap their finished roof looks. Cheaper quotes certainly show in the finished product. Quality and professionalism shines through when you choose CVR Roofing!
Tracey

new roof

I called a few roofing companies and CVR's Bruce was the only one to meet with me, take photos of the roof and explain what needed to be done with proof from the pictures. We called in the fall and needed the roof patched so Bruce came out and patched it him self. When we did get the roof replaced in the Spring the crew was very friendly and considerate of our yard and driveway. They showed up when the said they were going to and got the job done earlier than they said it would be. The clean up of the yard before we left was fantastic. They even removed some large pieces of cardboard for us that was in our backyard. I am so impressed with the service and staff at CVR.

Sabrina in Burlington
Sabrina in Burlington

Roof replacement

I contacted CVR Roofing and I dealt with Bruce. He was punctual and very knowledgable about the product and services his company had to offer. The price was competitive to the other two quotes we obtained. We decided to go with CVR because of their reputation within the community. Thomas and Rory were fantastic, they were very approachable, friendly and professional with the work. Cleanup was great and Bruce came by at the end of the job to do a final inspection, which was much appreciated. I would highly recommend this company to friends, family and anyone looking for quality roof replacement.

john in Burlington
john in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I contacted CVR Roofing to get an estimate for our roof. Jamie was the one I spoke with. I was impressed that he showed up on time for the estimate, but more impressed with the detail he went into with explaining what was going to be done and the available options. His crew foreman Thomas, was a pleasure to deal with. Jobsite was kept clean at all times, and they worked SAFE. I would recommend CVR Roofing to my family and friends.

Sandra Burlington in Burlington
Sandra Burlington in Burlington

Reshingling Roof

When we had to re-shingle our roof, we chose CVR roofing. Jamie came out to provide options in detail, and pricing for each one. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The job was completed as scheduled, and on time. Austin and his crew as well, were very professional, courteous, efficient and cleaned up at the end of the day. We would definitely recommend CVR roofing to others, and would use their services again in the future.

I hired CVR Roofing to re-shingle my home. Jamie, the owner, did the initial assessment himself and then his crew completed the work. After the first rain fall, our roof leaked. When I contacted Jamie, he did come to review the issue and then claimed that he improperly assessed the job and will not honor the warranty or repair the roof. I don't feel its right for Jamie to accept a job and full payment and then change the terms of the agreement afterwards. He has left me with a leaky roof and will not fix it nor return any money so that I can have it repaired by anyone else. Anyone looking to use Jamie and his company should be aware of this - if any issues arise afterwards, you will have a difficult time getting a hold of him and having him correct the issue.

Pierre Robitaille from Oakville
Pierre Robitaille from Oakville

Re-roofing

Well managed company, communications and punctuality are strengths (Jamie), excellent product and warranty (CertainTeed shingles) and outstanding installation (Thomas and his professional crew). Roofing solution was appropriate for our needs, no pressure. Well done.