Cvr Roofing

Reviews for Cvr Roofing

Kristi in Oakville
Kristi in Oakville

Roof Replacement

We recently purchased a new home that was desperately in need of a new roof. After contacting Bruce at CVR - we very quickly received an in person series of quotes, and his early consultation (and responsiveness) was exactly what we needed to make a decision. Bruce is clearly knowledgeable when in comes to this field and I appreciated his professional, prompt and transparent approach to explaining our next steps.

On the day of installation, Bruce and his team were again - professional, on time and efficient. The crew was courteous and respected our privacy, and I could not believe that they managed to finish the entire job ahead of schedule. The clean up afterwards was thorough and the bill was exactly as quoted.

Shortly thereafter, Bruce contacted us to complete any final inspections and confirm that our warranty was set up.

We could not have asked for more. A big investment so happy to have been with a provider who made it easy and stress free. A sincere thank you to the whole team who worked on an incredibly hot day to get this job done.

uma in Oakville
uma in Oakville

Roof leak/unfinshed roof left by FERNBROOK HOMES

We chose CVR roofing, Jamie came out to provide options. He was very professional and very knowledgeable .The job was completed as scheduled and on time.
I would definitely use them and recommend them.
Thank you Jamie for your great service.

A Village in Ancaster
A Village in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Jamie and his team were great. Cost matched quote (no surprises) and once we were ready the work was done quickly and with no interruptions to our daily life. High quality, excellence service and fair pricing.

TOC in Oakville
TOC in Oakville

New Roof on our House

CVR were excellent! They were efficient and courteous to deal with. Their workmanship and attention to detail was some of the best I have seen. They definitely put the customer first.

Thank you Toccar, its really nice of you to take the time to highlight your experience with our team at CVR.Roofing. We truly appreciate your business, it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof Replacement

I worked with Jamie at CVR....very professional and a nice guy! The quotation was fair, the work was scheduled and completed on time...actually in one day. Excellent clean up and the roof looks great!
I would highly recommend CVR for your roofing needs. Brian C

Ashley
Ashley

Roof Replacement Satisfaction

Bruce was amazing. The process was great from start to finish. He responded to all my questions prior to the job, they were very knowledgeable about the product that i was inquiring about and provided me with confidence and peace of mind knowing that what i was getting was going to be sustainable and more than satisfactory. They also provided additional information regarding eco friendly products that was certainly a step-up from other companies within the industry. The installation was smooth and the installers were very careful and cautious during the install process. I would highly recommend CVR.

Anthony in Oakville
Anthony in Oakville

Excellent

Great service, very knowledgeable about the products there using. Good clean up afterward. If you leave a message you get same day call back with an answer to your question. They do what they say they are going to do.

Diane in Oakville
Diane in Oakville

New roof

Shopping for a reliable and trustworthy roofer can be stressful. CVR roofing took all that away. Quality work with quality product. I would definitely use them and recommend them.
Thank you Bruce and to the crew that did the job

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

CVR Roofing did a great job at our place. Everybody was nice and friendly.
They cleaned afterward and the price was competitive, work very good quality.

I will use their company again or refer them to clients.

So happy you had a great experience - it was our pleasure!

Delia in Oakville
Delia in Oakville

Very happy with the service from the start of getting a quote right down to getting the roof replaced and the final cleanup. The crew's workmanship was excellent and they were very approachable and never ignored our questions or concerns.
I was impressed even before getting a quote when Bruce said he was going on the roof to get actual measurements. Other quotes I received where based on measurements estimated from the ground. Bruce was quick and detailed in giving me answers to my questions. Then the final step that Bruce took inspecting the job before payment really convinced me that I made the right choice.
Thank you Bruce and your crew!

Delia

It was my pleasure Delia, enjoy the new roof!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Burlington?