Ideal Sundecks Ltd

Brin from Langley
Brin from Langley
3 reviews Langley, BC

Deck/Porch

Said we did not need a building permit found out we did and deck was not to BC code, the company made me get a inspector up so they would know what codes needed to be fixed.. I did and was totally rejected! I had to pay to get it ripped out!
It was really really BAD!

Burnaby Bob
Burnaby Bob
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

vinyl deck, railings, canopy

Petros was a very friendly, professional and trustworthy contractor to deal with. Everything that was agreed upon was delivered and I was extremely satisfied with the workmanship. Everything was done in a timely fashion with no surprises. Would recommend any day. My deck is the envy of my neighbours.

More about Ideal Sundecks Ltd

Deck contractors for deck or patio construction, renovation and repairs in Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Burnaby, and all metro Vancouver.