Mirrors By Andre

Reviews for Mirrors By Andre

George from Vancouver
George from Vancouver

Replaced huge bathroom mirror

We needed to replace a huge mirror in our master bathroom. I called several companies and had a sense that some of them were reluctant to do such a "small" job. Not only Andre's price was the lowest, but we've received excellent, timely and professional service.

Thanks for your dedication to customer satisfaction!

Olivia Sproule in Lyalta
Olivia Sproule in Lyalta
5 reviews Atlee, AB

Design and install custom made mirrors

Andre is a true professional. I showed him the color theme of my house and he matched the colors that I wanted perfectly. He is very meticulars, and he is truly professional. He offered great advice and he listened attentively and made great suggestions that added to the original design of the pattern that I created. I would strongly recommend him to all people I know.