Sunrise Cleaning

Reviews for Sunrise Cleaning

Steve Mississauga
Steve Mississauga

House Cleaning

I have used many house cleaning services over the years and they all had some issue that resulted in me, once again, looking for the best service. After researching AGAIN, I finally found Sunrise Cleaning. Unbelievably amazing service! This is a well-run business, with excellent scheduling/availability. Somehow Tina hires the best cleaning ladies. I have used them 5 times and never seen the same maid twice. However, they all have the same standard of excellence. As some of the other reviewers have stated, they usually surprise me with cleaning something I wouldn't have expected (i.e. range hood removable filter panel). They are all friendly, responsible, self starters. You need not tell them what to clean, they clean it all anyway. With other cleaners, I would walk around and find the things they missed. With Sunrise, I walk around and find nothing they missed. Do yourself a favour, end your search and just book them. You'll see what I mean.

JudyD
JudyD

House Cleaning L6M 3R7

I had my house cleaned by Sunrise Cleaning and was very impressed with the girls who did it. They did a fantastic job on every room. I checked all the places I normally would and they were spotless. The house smelled so clean, the carpet was vacuumed so well, the stainless steel appliances shining, mirrors sparkling and floors thoroughly cleaned.

DT in Burlington
DT in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

The best cleaners I’ve ever had

It’s been about a week since Sunrise was at my house and I keep finding areas that they cleaned that I’d never have expected them to! The laundry sink - stained with hair dye, dusty and gross - now spotless, under our firewood by the fireplace - not a spec of dust or wood to be seen, under the microwave- I’m telling you everywhere! I booked this cleaning for 2.5hours knowing it was likely not enough to do the whole house but I gave them a priority list and was happy with that. Well these gals move quick, efficiently, and man do they clean!!!! I even tried to engage in a bit of friendly chit chat and they were not rude but they stuck to their plan and didn’t stay to chat but kept at it! The WHOLE HOUSE was cleaned after the 2.5hours! (It’s about 1700sq ft).

They were amazing, I only wish I could have them come every week! I’m so excited to have them come again soon. Such a good experience.

Thank you for the kind words, DT! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we look forward to servicing you in the future! -Tina

The very best in Mississauga

I have used another well known Mississauga cleaning service in the past. They were overpriced, lacked attention detail, and the owner and staff weren’t very friendly and didn’t seem to value my patronage. I then found Sunrise and decided to give them a call. Their pricing was very competitive. Staff showed up on time and worked meticulously in my home. I had never seen such a clean home. They were friendly and kind. I will always use this cleaning service. They are much better than the big names in Mississauga.

Thank you for the review and the kind comment! We're glad to hear you were happy with our service, and we would be more than happy to clean for you again! Cheers! -Tina

SJ in Toronto
SJ in Toronto

Move Out Deep Cleaning

Found Sunrise Cleaning online and Tina responded with a detailed quote, answered all my questions and scheduled a timely clean.

The work was nicely done on time. Will use the service again in the future.

Thank you for the comment! We're glad to hear you enjoyed our service, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. -Tina

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deep Clean and subsequent Move Out Clean

Sunrise Cleaning was referred to me by my real estate agent, who highly recommended them and refers them to her clients when it comes to deep cleans to ready a home for sale and for move out cleans so that the new buyers are walking into a sparking clean new home. I was extremely happy and impressed with the deep clean they performed on the property I was selling, as it hadn't had a proper deep clean in a very long time. I subsequently had them do the move out clean and was once again very happy and impressed with the detailed job they did. The home smelled very fresh and clean, the floors sparkled as did the bathrooms and the carpets were all "well" vacuumed. I was also impressed with how responsive Tina was to all my questions and how accommodating she was with respect to any modifications I needed done for the clean (i.e. cleaning of the interior of appliances) and her emails were very detailed with respect to the service I would be receiving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sunrise-Cleaning and/or use them again for my own home. Very trustworthy, reliable, efficient, friendly and professional.

Thank you for the wonderful in-depth review! We are happy to hear you were impressed with our service, and we would be more than happy to service you again! -Tina

Shelly m
Shelly m

Deep clean

This is my first time ever hiring a cleaning service and I will definitely be calling them again. I didn’t know what to expect but if I had any expectations, they exceeded it. My home was spotless. The ladies did such a wonderful job and were very friendly. I decided to go with the deep clean service since I haven’t been able to clean as much as I like. I can’t praise the ladies enough! Tina was also very helpful in explaining and answering any questions I had. Definitely worth every penny. I’m so glad I went with this company.

Thank you for the amazing review, Shelly! We're glad to hear we passed your expectations, and I'll be sure to pass your praise onto the ladies. Cheers! -Tina

Shearon K.
Shearon K.

Deep cleaning

I found this cleaning company online. I was looking for a cleaning company that served the Mississauga area, googled it and researched a few options. I came upon Sunrise -Cleaning, read their reviews and their good reviews attracted me to them.

I decided to contact the company. It was easy to communicate with them. Tina, owner of Sunrise Cleaning was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, providing me their services, options and a quote.

It was very easy to schedule an appointment , I got one under short notice. I was very pleased with their efficiency in responding to my request and needs .

They brought all their own equipment even ladders , cleaning supplies etc . The ladies were very efficient and arrived on time, respectful of my space, maintained social distancing and wore masks at all times.

We were thoroughly satisfied with the results- they did an exceptional job , got many stubborn stains out of mirrors, glass walls and floors etc.

Overall, we were very pleased with the service provided , will definitely go back back to Sunrise Cleaning for our future needs and would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you for the amazing in-depth review, Shearon! We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. Cheers! -Tina

David
David

Renovation Cleaning

Thanks to Sunrise, our home is spotless after a deep renovation. Tina was courteous and professional when discussing my needs and her crew was on time, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a post-renovation cleaning.

Thank you for the recommendation, David! We hope you enjoy your renovations, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. -Tina

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Move in clean

Tina was very responsive to emails, usually within hours. They provide detailed quotes and offer customization of packages. The ladies came on time and was thorough - they also make sure you check each floor before they leave so they can tidy up any areas that may have been missed.

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your move-in cleaning, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. -Tina

More about Sunrise Cleaning

Enjoy your life and leave the cleaning to us!

Whether you need an occasional cleaning, regular recurring cleaning or a big clean up after renovation or moving we are here for you!

Our services include:

-Regular Recurring Cleaning.
-Spring Cleaning.
-Moving Cleaning,
-One Time and Occasional Cleaning,
-Post Renovation Cleaning.
-Gift Certificates.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed and we offer:

-Flexible arrangements.
-Thorough, old-fashioned, European-style cleaning.
-Fully personalized house cleaning.
-Professionally trained, experienced maids.
-Security of fully supervised, insured and bonded staff.

We are BBB accredited with A+ rating and we are also a first place Diamond award winner of The Oakville Beaver's Readers Selection Awards for the past 5 years in the category of maid services.

Why wait?
Call us today at 905-567-1199 and mention this ad to receive 1 hour of cleaning free. (Minimum 4 hours appointment required.)

For other specials please visit us at www.Sunrise-Cleaning.ca

Small Enough To Care - Big Enough To Serve!