Sunrise Cleaning

Reviews for Sunrise Cleaning

Janelle in Ottawa
Janelle in Ottawa

Deep Clean Review

I used Sunrise-Cleaning for a deep clean recently and I was so impressed. They were very thorough and cleaned areas that I was not even expecting to get done. They far exceeded expectations, I will be using them again for sure.

Deep Clean House Move with Appliances

The deep clean service with the added appliances, exceeded our expectations. The service provided was delivered as promised, and the work was thorough and impressive .. thank you for such a great job. We would highly recommend your services without reservation.

Thank you for the recommendation! We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations, and we would be more than happy to clean for you in the future. -Tina

Helen S. from Mississauga
Helen S. from Mississauga

House cleaning

I used a big name cleaning service before and it was terrible, so I was not sure if should go with another cleaning service. I read the reviews for Sunrise Cleaning and was impressed with reviews. I contacted Tina and she was wonderful i explani g the services. I decided to give them a try. My first clean was was amazing. The crew of 3 ladies was impressivebe. The were efficient, and thorough. My house was spotless. They paid attention to all the details. Great job and I am looking forward to my next visit from Sunrise Cleanin crew!

Thank you for your kind words, Helen! We're glad to hear that you were amazed with our services, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. Cheers! -Tina

Home cleaning

I have been using Sunrise cleaning for about 2 months. I am extremely pleased with their service. The 2 young ladies who clean our place do a great job. My husband is currently going thru cancer treatment and the ladies will change around their normal working routine to accommodate his requirements. They are punctual, work at a steady pace, and do an excellent job. Thank you ladies.

Thank you for your comment! We're very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services, and we're more than happy to clean for you in the future. -Tina

Kitchen ceiling deep clean

My kitchen ceiling was badly stained. Not being at all happy on a ladder, I wanted to find someone who would tackle the job of cleaning it. Most companies only seemed interested in cleaning the whole house, which I did not need at the time (I can do it myself). Sunrise came through and sent 2 wonderful ladies to do the job. They were prompt, professional, and very thorough. They did an amazing job and I will definitely use Sunrise again when I need some major cleaning.

Thank you for kind words! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our service, and we would be more than happy to clean for you in the future. -Tina

Nishith in Oakville
Nishith in Oakville

Move-In Cleaning

I recently moved from a condo to a house. I got a move-out cleaning done at my condo (using another cleaning agency) and a move-in cleaning at the house using Sunrise.

The difference between the services was remarkable! Sunrise did a phenomenal job - the house & the appliances look spotless, the cleaners were extremely professional and the cleaning was done on time. Compared to other agencies around (including the one that I used for my condo), the rates of Sunrise are reasonable too. I would 100% use Sunrise again, and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for recommending us, Nishith! We're happy to hear you were pleased with our service, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. Enjoy your new house! -Tina

Steve Mississauga
Steve Mississauga

House Cleaning

I have used many house cleaning services over the years and they all had some issue that resulted in me, once again, looking for the best service. After researching AGAIN, I finally found Sunrise Cleaning. Unbelievably amazing service! This is a well-run business, with excellent scheduling/availability. Somehow Tina hires the best cleaning ladies. I have used them 5 times and never seen the same maid twice. However, they all have the same standard of excellence. As some of the other reviewers have stated, they usually surprise me with cleaning something I wouldn't have expected (i.e. range hood removable filter panel). They are all friendly, responsible, self starters. You need not tell them what to clean, they clean it all anyway. With other cleaners, I would walk around and find the things they missed. With Sunrise, I walk around and find nothing they missed. Do yourself a favour, end your search and just book them. You'll see what I mean.

Thank you for your review, Steve! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed our service and greatly appreciate the kind words. -Tina

JudyD
JudyD

House Cleaning L6M 3R7

I had my house cleaned by Sunrise Cleaning and was very impressed with the girls who did it. They did a fantastic job on every room. I checked all the places I normally would and they were spotless. The house smelled so clean, the carpet was vacuumed so well, the stainless steel appliances shining, mirrors sparkling and floors thoroughly cleaned.

Thank you for the comment, Judy! We're glad to hear you were impressed with our service, and we would be more than happy to service you again in the future. -Tina

DT in Burlington
DT in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

The best cleaners I’ve ever had

It’s been about a week since Sunrise was at my house and I keep finding areas that they cleaned that I’d never have expected them to! The laundry sink - stained with hair dye, dusty and gross - now spotless, under our firewood by the fireplace - not a spec of dust or wood to be seen, under the microwave- I’m telling you everywhere! I booked this cleaning for 2.5hours knowing it was likely not enough to do the whole house but I gave them a priority list and was happy with that. Well these gals move quick, efficiently, and man do they clean!!!! I even tried to engage in a bit of friendly chit chat and they were not rude but they stuck to their plan and didn’t stay to chat but kept at it! The WHOLE HOUSE was cleaned after the 2.5hours! (It’s about 1700sq ft).

They were amazing, I only wish I could have them come every week! I’m so excited to have them come again soon. Such a good experience.

Thank you for the kind words, DT! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we look forward to servicing you in the future! -Tina

The very best in Mississauga

I have used another well known Mississauga cleaning service in the past. They were overpriced, lacked attention detail, and the owner and staff weren’t very friendly and didn’t seem to value my patronage. I then found Sunrise and decided to give them a call. Their pricing was very competitive. Staff showed up on time and worked meticulously in my home. I had never seen such a clean home. They were friendly and kind. I will always use this cleaning service. They are much better than the big names in Mississauga.

Thank you for the review and the kind comment! We're glad to hear you were happy with our service, and we would be more than happy to clean for you again! Cheers! -Tina

More about Sunrise Cleaning

Enjoy your life and leave the cleaning to us!

Whether you need an occasional cleaning, regular recurring cleaning or a big clean up after renovation or moving we are here for you!

Our services include:

-Regular Recurring Cleaning.
-Spring Cleaning.
-Moving Cleaning,
-One Time and Occasional Cleaning,
-Post Renovation Cleaning.
-Gift Certificates.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed and we offer:

-Flexible arrangements.
-Thorough, old-fashioned, European-style cleaning.
-Fully personalized house cleaning.
-Professionally trained, experienced maids.
-Security of fully supervised, insured and bonded staff.

We are BBB accredited with A+ rating and we are also a first place Diamond award winner of The Oakville Beaver's Readers Selection Awards for the past 5 years in the category of maid services.

Why wait?
Call us today at 905-567-1199 and mention this ad to receive 1 hour of cleaning free. (Minimum 4 hours appointment required.)

For other specials please visit us at www.Sunrise-Cleaning.ca

Small Enough To Care - Big Enough To Serve!