Insulation Police Ltd

ms
ms
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation upgrade

We had additional insulation put into the attic, and the old fibreglass insulation replaced in some side/pony walls.

Thank you for the review i am positive your upper floor temperature will be much cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter..
Wallbar. Works Wonders in all types of homes

Greg and. Crew

oleafrantzen
oleafrantzen
1 review Edmonton, AB

Increased insulation in my two part attic roof system

Reinsulate my two part attic roof system. Fill in where my pot lights with vapor hats did not have enough insulation.
Remove some old insulation and replace with new. Tight area's to work in.
Greg and his team did a great job and met my expectations.
Greg explained the whole process and showed me the thermal imaging camera scanning before he started the job.

Hi Olea!
Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and choosing our company for your insulation upgrade, I see you Alberta Energy Rebate has been processed and now waiting for your approval to receive some cash back to offset the cost of this insulation project!!

SE
SE

Attic Insulation

Attic work and new insulation. Received response and quote very quickly and work was arranged easily. Would highly recommend.

Thank SE for the good review and you will notice a cooler home this summer and a warmer home next winter...Gauranteed....

LaurierHeights
LaurierHeights

Insulation

Overall, happy with the installation of rim joist insulation. Good communication throughout and we appreciated getting the job scheduled quickly during the busy season. Some issues with payment process and the processing of the government rebate.

I am sorry I cannot control the rebate program as that is out of my hands I did show you all of the correspondence between the Govt. program...and us which is a joke because when we showed your claim to the head of the program, Patrick, he approved it saying he does not see any issues....We have been dealing with this for that past year on 70% of the claims....and, other contractors are telling me the same. All I can do is make sure we did the best possible job that can be done on the rimjoist area of your home and that I give you a lifetime guarantee on material and workmanship... Thank you for the work!!

Randy in Edmonton
Randy in Edmonton

Insulation of crawl space

Greg’s team did a super job insulating the crawl space in our older bungalow. They were efficient, fast and did a perfect job cleaning up afterwards. We are looking forward to a warmer house come next winter. Highly recommended.

Randy thank you for choosing our company for your insulation project and taking the time to write this great review!!

J Delyea in Edmonton
J Delyea in Edmonton

Insulation

I am writing to share my experience with "The Insulation Police." Greg was referred to me by a colleague when I was looking to upgrade the insulation on my house.

Ever since we moved into our house it had always been drafty and cool. When I met with Greg he outlined options to address this situation.

After deciding to go with his suggestion his company came out to complete the work.

I am happy to give this referral because it is a pleasure to work with a company that delivered on every aspect of the job.

The price was as quoted and the work made a huge impact on our overall comfort in the home.

Thanks again!

Greg and. Bruce l

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic and cantilever insulation

Insulation Police were quick to respond to my request for quote, they accommodated my schedule and provided a quote based on the site visit and requested services.
Scheduling was very flexible and they were committed to completing in one-day as agreed.
All work was completed as agreed and there were no surprises.

Thank you fir the work.

rick in Edmonton
rick in Edmonton
1 review , ON

Renovation

Greg with his team of experts came out pulled all pink insulation out of my house and replaced it with wall bar insulation . They were clean fast and very professional .

The Wallbar product is an amazing product for retrofit applications because you only have to make a 1 foot stip in the drywal as the hose blows the cellulose up and down the cavity for a perfect fit
Greg and. Cree

Mike in Fort Mcmurray
Mike in Fort Mcmurray

Re-insulate 1967 bungalow

Greg and Insulation Police were recommended to me by my buddy. Greg and his fine team re-insulated the exterior wall cavities in our 1960's bungalow after the original insulation was removed... from the outside of the house. We went from approx. R6 to over R13. What a difference this winter has been. All of the rooms are as warm as the central hallway. The entire house is much quieter for hearing outside noise, something I didn't expect. Great work by the Insulation Police.

Hi Mike!
We were delighted to work with you on your insulation project and great to see you are really noticing a big difference in the noise reduction as well as a much warmer house in this winter weather!!
Thanks for the review,

Ian in Edmonton
Ian in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation

Greg and the Insulation Police have done 2 jobs for me. First was full insulation of my new in fill home. I was so satisfied I got Insulation Police to do my daughters 1950s 2 storey. The thorough timely and cleanliness of the crew was appreciated. Her second floor was too cold in winter and too hot in summer. Greg’s cellulose solution made it liveable again.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for choosing Insulation Police Ltd., for both your new home insulation project and your daughters insulation upgrade on her older home, I am sure you are both enjoying a warmer home in winter and cooler home in the summer months!
Thank you for the great review!

More about Insulation Police Ltd

Insulation Police Ltd., has been operating in Edmonton and surrounding areas since 1995, Owner/Operator Greg Chacalias has been providing exceptional customer service in the insulation industry,
Certified in spay on polyurethane foam, and specialize in the Weathershield cellulose insulation system-the most environmentally friendly insulation product on the market today.
We are a Core Certified Company with an A+rating with the Better Business Bureau, and approved as a Participating Contractor for the Alberta Energy Rebate Program.