Insulation Police Ltd

Reviews for Insulation Police Ltd

Murray in Edmonton
Murray in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Removed old insulation and installed New insulation after insurance claim

After our ceiling started to fall down after someone stepped on the ceiling , the insulation police came on time and removed the old insulation and went beyond the call. They found the reason why we where getting insulation particles into our home which no one else could before our ceiling was damaged. The problem was fixed before they installed the new insulation , and before they left they made sure that we were satisfied, and if any problems arise do not hesitate to phone them.

Murry
Thank you for this review .
We always treat every customers' house like it is our own and make sure problems are solved and customer is completely satisfied with our services.
We won the Homestars " Insulator of the Year" award for 2018 which is a reflection of the pride we take in our company and the service we provide to customers like yourself.
Thank you again for choosing Insolation Police Ltd. For your insulation project!
Good referrals are a fantastic testament to our good work!
Greg and Crew.

Sherilynn from Edmonton
Sherilynn from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulation replacement in tricky roof

We have a 4-level split with an incredibly low-pitched, cottage style roof on the upper level. The existing insulation was TERRIBLE making the house practically uninhabitable.

The Insulation Police removed the insulation from the upper level and blew in cellulose. In the corners, where there was previously ZERO insulation, they creatively (and with our permission) drilled holes in the ceiling to blow insulation directly into the corners. The difference was astounding!

And a few years later, when we discovered a tiny problem in one corner, they didn't hesitate to fix it for us.

I highly recommend them.

(The cost was high due to the difficulty and scope of the job. It isn't indicative of the average job.)

Thank you Sherilynn.
Difficult jobs is what my company thrives at doing any one can do the easy jobs. It was our thermography camera that shows us exactly where we need to install our cellulose high density thermal insulation system.
It was great working with you.

Greg

john in Edmonton
john in Edmonton

attic insulation

I met the Insulation Police at the Home Show in Edmonton.
I set up a site meeting with the owner.
He arrived at my site as per our discussions, he was very knowledgable
and capable.
I had a challenge in the attic that was unique.
He was able to resolve my concerns and requests.
We set up an install date, his crew arrived, laid down some drop sheets on the stairs to the attic access, completed their tasks ,and cleaned up the work site.
I was very satisfied with the end results, and the homeowners where
thrilled with the change.

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Trade Show and help you on your clients insulation project,
We are an approved contractor for the Alberta Energy Rebate Program, and have submitted your clients forms for a rebate to help offset the cost of their insulation upgrade

Greg and crew

Mr H.
Mr H.
1 review Whitecourt, AB

Complete new home insulation, including cellulose and spray foam.

Excellent work, as promised. Came to location when requested, completed project as needed and remained on budget. Followed up with thermal scan camera to ensure Home was securely insulated. Thanks again crew!!

Mr. H
It was a pleasure working with such a knowledgeable
Builder like yourself.
Greg

Eric Dang from Edmonton
Eric Dang from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic and exterior insulation

A big thanks to Greg, Bruce and crew for upgrading our insulation in our home. We are very happy we went with them to improve our insulation. They were very knowledgeable, professional and kind to me and my family. I wouldn't hesitate hiring them again for future jobs.

Thanks for the review Eric, a house with cantelevers and overhangs is going to have cold floors when insulated with fibreglass batts, now that we have removed the batts and replaced it with the Weather-shield high density cellulose thermal insulation system, you will now enjoy a much warmer home,

david in Edmonton
david in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Renavation Cold Basement

We had a cold basement that was terrible in the winter. Greg with Insulation Police came in with a heat loss camera and showed us where we were losing heat. They removed the old fiberglass and replaced it with a Walbar high density cellulose insulation system. It made a world of difference to the whole house. Highly recommended and very professional. Will use this company again.

Thank you for the positive feedback David, we appreciate the great review and recommendation, we look forward to working with you again in the future should you require our services,

homestars1 in Edmonton
homestars1 in Edmonton

Insulation

Greg and his crew were fantastic. The insulation in my attic was damaged due to a storm. Greg inspected the attic and explained what needed to be done to resolve the problem.

The team arrived at my home at the time they promised and cleaned out the old insulation and reinsulated it the same day. They removed all the old materials without leaving anything behind. Very professional team.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who want the job done right and on time.
Thanks Greg!

My men are taught if they insulate every job like it is their own home we will have happy client tell which we take pride in
Thank. You

Ares
Ares

Re Roof Attic Insulation upgrade

I was having my roof re done and wanted to get the insulation upgraded at the same time. Insulation police worked with my roofing contractor and upgraded my old R3 insulation to R40 and really did a great job all around. They were done in 1 day and I highly recommend them and their services.

Great idea to coordinate the insulation upgrade while doing your re-roof project, this saves on the amount of time your home is under construction.
Your home will be much warmer this winter for sure..
We appreciate your review and recommendation!!
Kind Regards,

Rod in Edmonton
Rod in Edmonton

Insulation top up

Greg and his crew were prompt and on time.
They were courteous and efficient. They cleaned up and left no mess.
A contractor working on my house made a terrible mess in my attic, and mixed wood chips with my blown in fiberglass. Insulation police cleaned it up and gave me an R50 cellulose in the attic .
Also an additional R9 on exterior walls.
I am very pleased and satisfied.
Hire insulation Police for your next insulation project.

Hello Rod,
We were pleased to be the chosen contractor for your insulation project and appreciate the great review!
We see that your Alberta Energy Rebate has been approved and will help offset the cost of your insulation upgrade!
Thanks Again,

Scott from Riverbend in Edmonton
Scott from Riverbend in Edmonton

Retrofitted roof insulation

Having researched Cellulose vs Fiberglass Insulation systems for retrofitting the existing roof insulation in our 1970s home we determined that Cellulose was the superior product. Then it was time to find an approved contractor. After review and research Greg and the team from Insulation Police were referred to us and we definitely made the right decision! There were timely, informative, professional and competitive in pricing. Honestly, on installation day when I got home you didn't even know they had been in your house! They cleaned up 100% and made sure everything was looked after. Now that it is getting cooler we notice a huge difference in heat retention in our upstairs.

You really did your homework and obviously know the difference between the 2 insulation systems!
We are glad to hear you are already noticing the difference this insulation project has made to keep your house warm in the cooler weather,
Thank you for the great review!!

More about Insulation Police Ltd

Insulation Police Ltd., has been operating in Edmonton and surrounding areas since 1995, Owner/Operator Greg Chacalias has been providing exceptional customer service in the insulation industry,
Certified in spay on polyurethane foam, and specialize in the Weathershield cellulose insulation system-the most environmentally friendly insulation product on the market today.
We are a Core Certified Company with an A+rating with the Better Business Bureau, and approved as a Participating Contractor for the Alberta Energy Rebate Program.