Third Eye Security

Cory from Falmouth
Cory from Falmouth
1 review Turtle Creek, NB

Alarm system

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Nothing but problems... the owner says on day 1 he is always there to help but couldn't be farther from the truth...My system hasn't worked right in months and I have sent SEVERAL emails and phone to " the boss" as he likes to call himself and haven't heard from him in about 3 months...his own staff said that the system he installed his wrong and not working right ....but I guess once he got the contract signed he has me for a year ....don't get fooled by the low price of monitoring...you get what you pay for

Melissa in Dieppe
Melissa in Dieppe
6 reviews Dieppe, NB

Security system for a house

We called a lot of companies before finally we called Third Eye. The owner actually came to our house and showed us exactly what he would do if we would go with his company. He did a walk through in our house, explain it all and gave very truthful insight on what would be best for us. He was very professional and an easy choice to make. We have been with them for 4 months now and whenever we have a question, we know he will be happy to help us.