Canadian Property Inspections Ltd

Reviews for Canadian Property Inspections Ltd

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Home Inspection

I had my assessment done prior to moving into my current house and was extremely glad I did. The guy told me about a furnace door that was not yet to code and a back door latch that had evidence of tampering. I was able to secure funds for both repairs and knew to change the locks immediately the day I moved in. Reputable and informative. Answered all of my questions about home inspection and how he sat on a board that was pushing to have it be a regulated profession. That told me he wants all inspectors to have to register and prove themselves and that he is willing himself.

kelly from Calgary
kelly from Calgary

Home Inspection

Based on our experience we would not recommend this home inspector. Gordon (home inspector) came referred to us from our realtor and we we had to be out of province during inspection. This home inspector missed visible cracking in the corners of 7 interior window frames. Now we are stuck with having to replace a whole bunch of crappy windows.

greg
greg

Home inspection.

Short turn around. They were able to inspect the property within 2 days of contact, at our convenience. The first hour an a half they completed their inspection and then patiently spent over an hour walking us and our agent through the home. A detailed report was available to us before we left the session, and report with photos was emailed to us within hours. The information supplied to us about the home was very thorough and useful.