Pro Painting Solutions Inc

Reviews for Pro Painting Solutions Inc

kwolo
kwolo

Interior Painting

Stefan was very quick to respond and provided a competitive quote in a short period of time. Clay the Painter arrived on time and completed the work faster than I anticipated - very happy with the work done!

cjhart50
cjhart50

Main

Painting of entryway, stairway, three bathrooms, hallway and one bedroom. Also painting of built-in shelving surrounding fireplace

Lynn A.
Lynn A.

Exterior House - Covered porch, stairs, moldings around bay window and upstairs windows

Pro Painting did an excellent job. The company responded to my request for a quote promptly and had Patrick out for as assessment within a few days of my request. Patrick was very professional and his experience and expertise was the motivating factor for awarding Pro painting the business. The other company’s I called couldn’t be bothered to respond back promptly and one company sent a quote without even meeting me in person. I really appreciated the service I received from Patrick. The price was totally reasonable even less expensive than I thought it would be. The work was done as soon as the weather permitted and was completed within the prescribed times. The house looks fantastic! It hasn’t look that good in 20 years.

Thank you Lynn. It was a pleasure to do your project!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Interior painting

Propainting Solutions are very professional, very clean. Propainting Solutions did a fantastic job! The job was perfect! For future projects they are my go to company. Would highly recommend them.

garsidesimon
garsidesimon

Re-painting a large bedroom and basement bar area

We are putting our house up for sale and needed some interior painting doing at short notice. I have used ProPainting Solutions before and they have always been excellent. Once again Stefan responded immediately and he got things organised very quickly for me. The work was of the highest quality and overall I was very satisfied. I can certainly recommend ProPainting Solutions Inc to anyone looking for a good painter/decorator at a reasonable price.

John D -Calgary
John D -Calgary

Interior painting, including a ceiling

In preparation for selling I had the interior painted by a crew from ProPainting Solutions.Stefan had some great advice, he did all the organizing and the job went as smooth as the paint.It turned out perfect and it's hard to believe it's the same house as before.I got a few more praises on the paint job from some other trades as they came by to complete other renovations on the house.Great work, fast and a pleasure to deal with.

John

Thank John for your kind words!

Ci2 G.
Ci2 G.

Office wall paint refresh

Colour was matched and job completed very professionally.
Worker was responsive and attended the site on time
Clean-up was also completed

ncgreene in Calgary
ncgreene in Calgary

A Quick, Professional Condo Repainting Job

Hired these guys on the advisement of the company I'm working with to install flooring in my new condominium, and I wasn't disappointed. Their work was quick, and they provided excellent advice on color palette, matching and accents for my suite.

Within a week, they managed to turn the horrendous, faux textured paint job put in place by the previous owner into one that's both professional and pleasing to the eye.

I'll definitely be working with them in the future.

Thank you Nick!

Rick
Rick

painting custom furniture

very good quality and done on time. very friendly staff.easy to pay with e transfer

Thank you Rick, looking forward to do more business with you!

Peter
Peter

Interior Painting

Very satisfied. Thank you Stefan for the good work. We strongly recommend ProPainting Solutions, friendly and proffesional staff.

Thank you Peter!

More about Pro Painting Solutions Inc

We've been offering painting services for Calgary and area for over 15 years.

***