These guys are brutal. I would never use them again. Please stay away. I am still waiting for them to pick up the full bin. it's been 1.5 weeks of emails and calls asking them to pick it up. Here's a recap:
here's a recap of my experience using AA disposals.
- We called and left a message to order a bin on Saturday, Sept. 3rd.
- on Tuesday the 5th we were told we would have delivery on the 6th.
- several conversations about size of bin that day. Was told at 430pm that we wouldn't be getting the bin on the 6th after waiting all day.
- September 7th we arrived to job site at 8am. Bin was delivered but had pipe in it.
- called office, was told someone would bring another bin out immediately to exchange.
- driver showed up at 830am but didn't have an empty one to replace the full one with.
- driver returned at 1130 with empty bin.
- asked driver to place new bin closer to the house and to the right.
- driver thought it would be a good idea to do a 12 point turn on the lawn instead of taking a moment to back up the bin to minimize the impact of driving on the lawn
- driver ran over tree stump and spun out tires on the lawn creating more damage.
- bin has been sitting in front lawn for almost 2 weeks waiting for them to remove
To summarize, the front lawn now looks like a construction site. I'm out of pocket for a roofer for a 1.5 days while we waited for delivery which is costing me $450
Obviously this experience has not been a positive one.