Nor-Built Construction

HomeStars  >  Builders in Malden  >  Nor-Built Construction

Reviews for Nor-Built Construction

1 review Amherstburg, ON

New home built in December of 1998

18.5 years ago Norbuilt Construction built my new home. The whole staff was friendly and helpful and informative. I couldn't have asked for a nicer person as the owner. I would definitely have Norbuilt Constitution build for me again if the need arose. My home is still running great. No plumbing or electrical problems. No structural problems. Just a happy, satisfied almost 20 year old customer.

Janna in Windsor
Janna in Windsor
1 review WINDSOR, ON

Very bad Quality

A waste of money, they claim to know what they're doing when they don't. The tradesmen are inexperienced, very bad quality work, my house looks aweful with the flooring they put and the bathroom never stopped leaking to the basement for the past 3 years. Very disappointing.
I feel sorry for the owener, he's trying to survive by any means it seems.

John in Amherstburg
John in Amherstburg
1 review Amherstburg, ON

New House

Run away!!!!
The owner is a nice guy, but his finished product is substandard with building code violations. He will make many promises, but he will not keep them. The company is concerned with quantity over quality. We attempted to resolve several issues, but to no avail. We entered into conciliation with Tarion, but the owner offered an attractive resolution, so we naively cancelled the conciliation. The owner did not carry through with his promises and after 2 yrs we are stuck doing the work ourselves.