YS General Contracting

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for YS General Contracting

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Kitchen project

We just had Ted and his crew complete our kitchen
Renovation
The experience was amazing his crew was professional and clean
Looking forward to spring time to have them back for our deck and fence

Thank you for the experience we where enthusiastic to do this project

Private User reviews Warsaw, ON

bathroom update

needed some new fixtures and some minor repairs in our bathroom. was very happy with the price, the quality of work and the timely manner in which the work was completed. would definitely use them for more projects around here!

Turn out was fantastic! Hope you enjoy

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Basement renovation

We contacted Ted and his crew to help us out renovating and legalizing our basement into an apartment. It was great to work with them since the beginning. They were very professional and took care of everything. He has all the crew needed for a job well done. As an example, we needed an inspector for city’s approval, he took care of it. We didn’t have to do anything except wait for job to be finished. Prices were reasonable and pricing was kept through the entire project. They are really nice people and definitely calling him in the future.

It's been a pleasure and on to the next we go.

TBS Plumbing  LTD in Peterborough
TBS Plumbing LTD in Peterborough
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Backyard Reno

Ted and his crew did an amazing job on our backyard Reno this past summer The deck and gazebo turned out just how we wanted it. Couldn’t have ask for a better crew. Polite and respectful of our home and property. Final price was exactly what we were quoted.
Thanks guys!

We know you enjoyed by the pictures and hope for years to come as well.
Ys crew.

Jeff in Mildmay
Jeff in Mildmay
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Reno

True to cost and time estimate. Was informed and updated on all project proceedings, and any changes were brought to my attention before moving forward. Highly recommend. Professional and honest!!

Thank you from the ys general contracting crew greatly appreciated

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Siding for garage

Ted did a phenomenal job of renovating our old garage with beautiful siding and made it look new again. He was quick, clean and efficient. I would recommend him and his crew for any indoor or outdoor jobs!

Enjoyed working with you please enjoy
Ted and ys crew.

James
James

Porch Repair and Update

Our 25+yr old wooden porch support columns were rotting causing its roof to dangerously progress to collapsing. Ted and his team of professionals came to the rescue. They raised the roof, installed aluminum support columns, installed aluminum vented soffits and finished up by installing aluminum railings. WOW!!! What a great job! Our porch now looks like "a million bucks"! The team demonstrated wonderful workmanship, good communications and a pleasure to work with.

What a pleasure we had working on your household, excited for the rear deck transformation next season.
Thanks again.
Ys general crew!!!

Leslie
Leslie
0 reviews Ennismore, ON

Kitchen reno

Ted and his team did a beautiful job on our kitchen. His team paid attention to all the little details, from cabinetry to layout. I highly recommend this company. I plan to bring them back for my basement and deck next year.

We enjoyed every last minute working on your household and hope you enjoy.
Ys general crew!!!

Ted

Scott in Thornhill
Scott in Thornhill

Epic Bathroom, Flooring, and more!

The contractor I had delayed me for months and was awful. I found Ted & Heather and their brilliant crew who came in and totally saved my life as I am staying with a friend until the renos are done.

They rescued my flooring job and leveled & screwed down the whole floor which the other guys were going to skip. Was beautiful work!

Then were able to tile and fix my custom bathrooms. They helped me pick out tile and bathroom items to make a refreshing and awe-inspiring living space.

They even went the extra mile and fixed things like a thermostat which the previous contract didn't even line up beside a light switch. They took on sanding my ceiling beams which no contractor wanted to help me with and bent over backward to make it all easy for me.

YS really take care of their clients! I look forward to working with them more!

More photos to come!

It's a pleasure working with you we are more than please and glad to be apart of your renovations.
Ys general crew.

Ted

Booth Family
Booth Family

Island Cottage Reno

Needed repairs to Island cottage walls and a new deck with siding. Ted and his very knowledgeable crew took on this difficult project and transformed an aging cottage into something that looks brand new. During a Covid year with delays in materials Ted and his crew made it work. My family is pleased with the treatments Ted recommended and the overall workmanship. I would strongly recommend his company.

We couldn't be more happier to of completed this project for the family, Thank you again so much.
YS GENERAL CREW!

More about YS General Contracting

Over 14 years of experience serving Peterborough, the Kawarthas and the surrounding areas. YS General Contracting specializes in both interior & exterior renovations, custom decks, fences and additions. Locally owned and operated since 2005, we ensure any renovation project is completed in a timely manner and always remains within your desired budget. Each project is given special attention to detail from start to finish and our team of highly skilled contractors strive to bring your vision to reality.