Zed's Heating & Air Conditioning

Brampton ON L6V 2H6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Zed's Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Zed's Heating & Air Conditioning

Mars4530 in Katrine
Mars4530 in Katrine
1 review Katrine, ON

New Furnace in a hurty

When I called Zed's to see ifvthey could fix my bromen furnace, we made an appointment forvthem to come first thing, the next day. They showed up as scheduled and dianoses the problem in a few minutes.

They located the required parts and provided an estimate,

We decided tgst as the furnace was older, that it eas time to repalce jt rather than fiix it.

Zed's expiditeted getting and installing my dw fhrnace tge same day.

They did a great job and delivered above and beyond.

We always try to do the best for our customers. Thank you for the kind words.

Barry
Barry
1 review Georgetown, ON

New Furnace, Water Heater, Gas Lines and more...

John and Joey Installed a new Furnace and Water heater in our house and moved the old ones to separate a garage apartment and this included running gas lines & replacing duct work. They did a significant amount of work over a number of days and always made sure that each step of the way the jobs were complete and the area was cleaned up. When the job was done I was impressed with the quality of the finished installs and really amazed at how the air vents and duct was run in existing cavities and out of sight.

Also, a few months later I got an email with a rebate that applied to the Furnace install!

Thank you guys!

Thanks Barry it was our pleasure to do the work for you.

1 review Caledon, ON

Replace Gas Furnace and A/C

Zed's Heating did a great job replacing our older furnace and air conditioner with efficient new Rheem units. John and Joey arrived on time and worked diligently until done. Completed install has a much professional look than before, and no mess. Thank's Zed's.

It was a pleasure to do your job. Thanks for the coffee and snacks.

Christine in Mississauga
Christine in Mississauga

Furnace, Air Conditioner ++

Thank you Zed's. I was in the middle of a rather large renovation when I ran into a few surprises and needed repairs and upgrades. Zed’s was great. John, the owner and his son Joey responded quickly and informatively to the suggested repair and upgrade options.
The work was done quickly and professionally with every consideration for me, the homeowner. I am so glad to have been introduced to Zeds, someone I can trust.

It was our pleasure to help Christine with her heating and air conditioning needs. We spent a couple of days doing the new installation and Christine very kind in pointing out the fridge in the basement was full of cold drinks and we could help ourselves as we pleased, which was very much appreciated during the heat of the summer. Thank you very much for putting your trust in us.

Deborah Hepburn in Brampton
Deborah Hepburn in Brampton

Install of Rheem Air Conditioner

John and Joey installed the unit in a fast and efficient manner. Both hard workers and very pleasant. John provided an excellent deal. We have already used our air conditioner several times. It works great!

Thanks very much Deborah. It was our pleasure to do the work for you. We are always here if you need us in the future.

Replacing Furnace & Air Conditioner

The owner John and his son Joey were excellent in every way. They were on time, efficient, very knowledgeable regarding what was required as well as being very pleasant to work with on this project .
I would highly recommend the family owned business of Zed's Heating & Air Conditioning to everyone looking for quality installation professionals and products.

Thank you for your kind words and we hope you are enjoying your new system. We always try our best and please feel free to call us anytime.

Installed new air conditioner and furnace

John and his son did an amazing job replacing our existing air conditioner and furnace. They were honest and polite, and the work they completed was of the highest quality. We were extremely impressed and would highly recommend their services.

Leonard from Brampton
Leonard from Brampton

Air conditioner replacement

My household was in need of an air conditioner replacement as the prior unit was 21 years old and no longer functioning correctly. I spent the better part of a week reviewing different a/c company websites and making phone calls to see what they had to offer for product and price. Needless to say I was not impressed with what was presented to me or the lack of responses from these companies. The receipt for the original a/c unit that came with the house was here and Zed's was the installer for that unit so I decided to give them a call to see what they could offer. Was I ever glad i did. John was prompt in answering the phone he was polite and professional. He was able to come by the next day to complete the quote and confirm what options were available to me for a/c units within my budget. We agreed on a price and unit, which was the same manufacturer as the old one. John called me the following week to advise what day and time he would be coming to install the new a/c unit and did exactly what he advised. John and Joey completed the task within three hours they were even kind enough to replace my humidifier water line at no additional cost. They did an excellent job and will most certainly use them again. They will be my first call once the furnace needs to be replaced. Very professional service provided and have been in business for quite some time which says alot about a company. Keep up the great work guys and thanks for keeping us cool.

duarte nunes
duarte nunes

NEW AIR CONDITIONER

John did a great job. They were on time, professional and efficient. The best Part is when I called John back for a question on the AC he showed up just over an hour later to make some minor adjustments. That's what I call great customer service!! Will use them again and recommend to everyone I know. Thanks John!!!

John Robinson in Brampton
John Robinson in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

New Furnace Installation

Dear John,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful job that you did on the installation of our new furnace recently.

When the gas company found a crack in our heat exchanger and red tagged our furnace we were forced to replace this aging relic.

We immediately thought of you John, as you had done such great job of installing our Air Conditioning when we first bought our new home.

You made the whole process seamless as you came to our home did a complete inspection, assessed our needs and listened to our concerns then came up with the proper equipment solution to meet those needs.

When it came to the installation, you were right on time 8am as promised and you made every effort to respect our home by putting drop cloths everywhere. Once the furnace was installed you made sure that every bit of debris was cleaned up leaving us with a clean, immaculate furnace installation. I would have no reservations (and have done so already) in recommending you to anyone considering replacing any part of their Heating or Air Conditioning system in their home.

John, you truly are a real professional, an ultimate craftsman who seems to take great pride in a job well done.

Thank you again for all of your help and advice through this trying time.

More about Zed's Heating & Air Conditioning

ZED’S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING is a family business that has been serving the GTA since 1989. Zed’s is an authorized Rheem dealer. Our technicians are factory trained by Rheem and specialize in the servicing and installation of Rheem residential products. Call us anytime at 905-459-9557