Nas Gas

Michael Power from Nepean
Michael Power from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Central A/C repair

I found the technician, Dani, to be polite, professional, & knowledgeable. Our unit would not start this year (I waited till the last moment to test it - my bad). This was just before the hottest day of the year. I contacted him on Thursday around 2pm not expecting to see anyone till the following week (considering that everyone was buried in work). Dani was in touch with me shortly after my mesg & said he would do his best to get me in ASAP.

I called on Friday to get a status update & was told that I would be taken care of. Late Friday (730pm) Dani showed up & took care of the work. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. He could have easily left the work for Monday, but did the right thing by me & took care of business.

He has earned my business & my recommendation to family & friends for a job well done.

Donna Quintal in OTTAWA
Donna Quintal in OTTAWA
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Maintenance on air conditioning

They were very punctual, and also very clean. We were not required to do any clean up afterwards. The staff was very polite and courteous. The cost was very fair in regards to the service. I would definetely use them again.