Les Entreprises De R

Glenn in Ottawa, Ontario
Glenn in Ottawa, Ontario
1 review Nepean, ON

Install Patio Door

This company installed my Patio Door Nov 15, 2008 but since it was raining they were unable to complete the job.
They promised to return within one week to complete the job.
They NEVER returned.
They DEMANDED CASH Payment and refused to give me an Invoice for the service they provided.
I paid the full $500.00 in cash as they demanded.
I did not call back during the winter as they said caulking would not stick.
I called April 24, 2009 and the owner Pierre Morissette promised to call me back that day and also promised to complete the job that day.
He NEVER called back and did NOT return to complete the job.
Since April 24, 2009 I have called and left messages to please call me. He has NEVER called me back.
When I am able to call and actually the owner Pierre Morissette answers the phone, as soon as I identify myself, he HANGS UP THE PHONE.

I have reviewed the installation of the Patio Door and although they told me there was only caulking left to do, there is more than caulking left to do.

So, what would anyone suggest?