Premier Windows

Reviews for Premier Windows

Edward M from Toronto
Edward M from Toronto

Windows

These guys are incredible. The quality of their work is great and their professionalism is unmatched in my opinion. Barry was timely both in his arrival and the speed of his work, and I feel confident that I got a good deal. I have recommended these guys to several co-workers already, and I highly recommend them to you as well.

Thanks Barry & the rest of the team!

Andy from Toronto
Andy from Toronto

Window

Barry did a good job with my window I would recommend him to anyone to install windows and he was very nice and professional. Right man to do the job

Kyle from Toronto
Kyle from Toronto

upgrading some windows

The crew were professional, on-time and got the job done right the first time. I even bought them coffee! I will use again in the future and have recommended to my friends.

Thanks Kyle, glad you're happy with the windows! You were a pleasure to deal with.

Sohail from North York
Sohail from North York

widow pane replacement

Barry and Sunny went beyond what I expected and did a solid job that has held up well. They disposed of the old stuff and even ensured that the new grills matched. All in all, I'm very satisfied.

I'm glad you're happy with our work, the old pane was cracked, hope your new window pane keeps you warm this winter. Regards

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?