Kott Lumber & Trusses

Lumber for 2nd storey addition

Kott Lumber & Trusses
905-642-4400
14 Anderson

These guys are the rare combination of low price and excellent service/quality. Best price and quality you can get for all your building material bar none. (way cheaper than the retail home improvement stores). They also do roof truss design which is very good which helped me get my permit from the city of Mississauga in no time.... But that is by far not the best part... The service from these guys is the best I have every received from any business anywhere, full stop.... I had the pleasure of dealing with Jon Stark and despite the fact that my project was a single house, he always took my call or returned it within an hour if he was busy. When I needed extra material or needed to swap out material as a result of design changes, I got same day delivery all the way from Stoufville to Mississauga. Just excellent service and great quality product and great prices. Highly recommend.