Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Vaughan ON L4L 8W4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Newmarket  >  Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

SML in Toronto
SML in Toronto

Gas Fireplace repair and maintenance

We have done business with Ideal for many years now, with former owner, John. When I called and found out that Amit had taken over from John, I was a little apprehensive. Amit quickly rid me of all doubts. He repaired our fireplace as well as securing a tricky air vent, and performed maintenance and cleaning on our a/c and gas furnace. He is professional, personable and easy to deal with. I actually find him more responsive than John was, as there were times with John that he did not return calls, which I find very annoying. I have not experienced this with Amit, who returns calls or responds to texts in a very timely fashion. In sum, I would certainly recommend Amit and Ideal Heating and will definitely be using his services again in the future.

Highly recommended

Amit and his team installed our furnace and AC in our house. I thought their work was excellent. No issues at all with the work and it's been a few years now since the install and everything still works great. I've had Amit come back for service as well and he's always been super responsive and available and as importantly, honest.

Jason Silver from Toronto
Jason Silver from Toronto

BBQ quick connect

Professional job well done. Loved that after turning the main gas for my home off and completing the job, the technician checked to make sure all appliances were working before leaving my home.

Rosen in Vaughan
Rosen in Vaughan

Excellent!!!!

Ideal heating and air conditioning installed our heating and A/C five years ago. Excellent personable service, professionalism, expertise, and quick response. They service our home each season. We highly recommend this company!!!!!

Samir in Richmond Hill
Samir in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home furnace a/c repairs

A highly professional team which has helped me on a number of occassions be the furnace stopped working or the a/c was not efficient.

Amit provides options and discusses before finalizing. The professionalism and workmanship are among the best I have seen.

I recently had my furnace fixed and he saved me a couple of hundred dollars.

Furnace and Water Heater Replacement

Amit and his team were amazing to work with. They were highly responsive, informative, and timely. He made sure I was aware of available options and the associated costs. I would definitely recommend using them.

YNM in North York
YNM in North York

Highly recommended! They replaced in our home a fireplace and a year later installed X3 AC units

When we renovated our basement we replaced an old small fireplace. They installed a large Montego fireplace instead and have been servicing it as needed. I had a minor issue (didn't know I had to replace batteries in the remote receiving unit). The company's owner replied immediately to my call and was available to troubleshoot this. It got fixed the same day. A year later we renovated the upper floor, and got this company to install 3 wall-mounted air-conditioning units in the bedrooms. Very happy! Much cheaper than the quote I've received from an Enbridge representative. I definitely recommend, and will keep working with this company. YNM, Toronto

MPS in Brampton
MPS in Brampton

Water Heater Rental

Ideal Heating provided honest opinion and showed great work ethics. They arrived on time, completed my water tank & humidifier installation job in time and efficiently. I called other heating companies for this job but Ideal gave me very competitive quote plus guided me to choose a right product. I will highly recommend Ideal Heating to every one looking for a legitimate and correct advice, and professional service.

Rakesh in Woodbridge
Rakesh in Woodbridge

Supply and Installation of Gas Furnace

I contacted Ideal last year for a Gas Furnace. Amit gave me a good price. His installation team was very professional and efficient. I am enjoying trouble free operation. I would therefore recommend Ideal for your HVAC work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Highly Recommended.

I project managed a full gut and three-story extension of a house I bought in midtown during 2016/2017 without a general contractor. I can honestly say out of all of the trades I hired, Amit and his team were the best. They helped me understand things, pointed out where things could be done better and always did what they said they would. If you want headache-free service, at a fair price, these are your guys.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Newmarket?