Crown Window & Door

Review for Crown Window & Door

Samuel in Markham
Samuel in Markham

Installation of windows

From the estimation to the installation, this company has been on time and friendly. The workers are very professional and quickly installed my windows. They did a good job of cleaning all garbage and debris after the project. The quality of the windows itself was also very good. I noticed that these windows helped keep heat inside our house. I would like to especially thank Eric for guiding me through the installation process, with the choice of windows, and with the follow-up work afterwards. I highly recommend this company.