Panetta Express Cleaners

House & Apartment Cleaning
1801 Rutherford Rd. Concord ON L4K5R7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vaughan  >  Panetta Express Cleaners

Review for Panetta Express Cleaners

Kyle in Vaughan
Kyle in Vaughan
3 reviews Concord, ON

Regular Clothes Dry-cleaning

I am very happy with Panetta's. With 3 young children, My wife and i don't have the time to iron and keep our nice clothes looking pristine, We used to go from place to place with mediocre results.
Since we found these guys, we bring all of our clothes here on a regular basis. Their prices are more than fair and they do a great job with timely service. If i am in a rush, they'll get something turned around very quickly for me -no questions asked.
There alterations lady makes my clothes look better than the tailors!
I highly recommend them.

More about Panetta Express Cleaners

Panetta's Express specializes in Dry Cleaning & Laundry services for the entire Vaughan Community. We offer a 2 hour service guarantee, , expert Alteration & repairs ON Premises. Come see us today!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Vaughan?