Creative Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Brian
Brian
7 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Relocate drain pipe

I hired Creative Plumbing in July 2019 to relocate a kitchen faucet drain pipe. We were doing a kitchen renovation and the existing pipe was in a bad place which would have required cutting into one of our new cabinets. It needed to be moved 18 inches to the right, and the kitchen was already stripped down to the studs. There was also a tub drain that was broken but could not be removed, so I was hoping a pro would succeed where amateurs had failed.

The pros:
- both jobs were done properly. They succeeded where others had failed RE: removing broken tub drain.

The cons:
- I was overbilled, by a lot. Despite me sending them a clear image of the existing pipe, surrounding area and work needing to be done well in advance, the first plumber showed up without the required tools to do the job and had to schedule a follow-up visit. I was charged for the useless visit.
- First plumber had a health issue on the day of his follow-up visit that delayed him by a few hours. I have no issue with that, because life happens. The issue is that the company sent someone else on his behalf, but he ended up mostly just waiting for the first guy to arrive. Guess who got billed for the waiting around?
- The first invoice they sent me was for 8.5 hours. I called them to find out how they arrived at that number, and they had the second plumber working 4 hours when in reality he was in my house only around 2 hours. The final invoice was for 6.5 hours, but even this is grossly exaggerated for what amounts to 2 simple tasks. Keep in mind the kitchen was already stripped down to the studs and they had easy access to the drain stack. Also, I was billed for the initial visit where no work was done due to their lack of preparation.

Although they did the work properly, all the overbilling left a bad taste in my mouth.

Roberta
Roberta
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing Pro

We have found this service to very quick to responded to our plumbing emergencies. Our pipes broke during a winter freeze and they were there to help with coffee in hand. One cream two sugar please ..... Thanks !

Shawn from New Westminster
Shawn from New Westminster
4 reviews New Westminster, BC

Water Regulator

This company was recommended by George at SG3 Security. As per usual with George's recommendations we were very happy with the service. Although it was a relatively small job we were happy that things were done promptly and properly.

Lorraine Nylund from Port Coquitlam
Lorraine Nylund from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing

We had an emergency with a plugged toilet. Creative Plumbing came out quickly and fixed the problem The plumber was very professional and I appreciated the speedy service. e will definitely use them again!

Looking for Plumbing pros in New Westminster?