Kelly & Sons Roofing

Review for Kelly & Sons Roofing

mnileshw
mnileshw
1 review Scarborough, ON

We almost booked the roofing date a couple of months before and chose the color of the tiles, then on the day they came in front of the door and changed the color saying that the manufacturer had stopped manufacturing the color we had asked.

They damaged my roof and was told that they would come back in two weeks to fix it as in summer roofers are busy. I called them a few times and left messages but no one returned the call nor came. Now I hear dripping noise from the roof I guess they even left a hole in my roof.