Burl-Oak Pavement Maintenance

Reviews for Burl-Oak Pavement Maintenance

Marco and Krystal Galli in Mississauga
Marco and Krystal Galli in Mississauga

Concrete work

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Concrete work done two years ago and it's already cracked and raised. They came out once to try to fix one crack and their concrete guy came with a trowel and level in the rain. This was after multiple calls to the company. The pictures on their site aren't even their's. They are off of Google. Lots of money down the drain. See you in court Burl Oak.

1 review Milton, ON

Drive Way repaved

After the one year mark my driveway has lifted in spots, dropped in other spots. Driveway looked very nice after it was completed. Looks bad now about 1.5 years after it was put in.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Burloak Paving

1st job was so bad, arrived hours late, rushed through the job. The driveway was sinking under the weight of our cars, I could see the gravel base because the required amount was not put down. I could pick up the asphalt with up my fingers. The crew were more interested in drinking the beer in my garage.
2nd time around, more asphalt added, but every time we get a significant rain, my driveway is under a few inches of water.

Brian in Oakville
Brian in Oakville

Asphalt Driveway

Very satisfied with the job Burl-Oak did in replacing our driveway. You don't get a true understanding of how professional they are until the crew arrives with all their equipment. We were impressed with the prep process, attention to detail and the finished product. Would definitely recommend Burl-Oak!.

Brian & Nancy in Oakville
Brian & Nancy in Oakville

Driveway Paving

Burl-Oak was highly recommended to us. The crew was excellent to work with in their knowledge and the job they did for us. We would highly recommend their work to anyone

N DiCaro in Milton
N DiCaro in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway Paving and Concrete Sidewalk

Burl-Oak Paving created a sidewalk and steps at the side of our house as well as removed and repaved our driveway. They did an excellent job and were professional and efficient. The jobs were done quickly and exactly as requested without issues.

1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway Paving

Burloak paving re-paved my driveway and did an excellent job. They removed all the uneven, old interlocking and paved it new. Did a great job, I couldn't be happier. Nice clean finish to it. Plus their quote was by far the cheapest I found. I will be getting the driveway sealed with them as well. Thank you.

Richard from Burlington
Richard from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway paving

Burl-Oak Pavement maintenance was recommended to us by a friend and we're glad we decided to go with them - our new driveway looks great!

We had a quote in our mailbox the day after we contacted the office and the crew that showed up to do the job were professional, courteous and efficient. We went over what was to be done and they took care of the rest and cleaned up when they were finished.

Before the crew left, they even helped my next door neighbor with an issue on her driveway as well which to me is excellent customer service! I'd say if you're looking to get your driveway done, talk to them first!

Dean & Diane in Burlington in
Dean & Diane in Burlington in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway Paving

When our driveway needed repaving we checked with neighbours up the street. Three had their driveways done last year by Burl Oak Paving and they all looked great after a year. Called and a quote was in our mailbox the next day. Price seemed fine and called to set up a date for a Mon June 12th. The Friday before I called them to check that we were still scheduled. They needed to recheck our name and address and what job they were doing. It seemed a bit vague but sure enough a crew arrived by 2:30 pm. They did an excellent job.
It was a 90 degree day and they were so appreciative of the lemonade I set out for the crew. They monitored traffic and were careful of kids walking home from school. They cleaned up and edged the grass and staked the end of the driveway with caution tape and the driveway looks great. I will be calling them to get it sealed when the time comes. Great job

berdj in Oakville
berdj in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Driveway Paving

I had excellent service, the quote was very competitive and the job was completed on time and as planned. I have no hesitation in recommending Burl-Oak Pavement maintenance for their professional workmanship.