Alert Air Systems

Reviews for Alert Air Systems

FS in Scarborough
FS in Scarborough

Installation of Gas Line and fix the furnace

I had Alert Air install a gas line for me for my new gas stove. Everything done successfully and also installed the stove for me. I have also had them fix my furnace when the burners were rusted over and CO fumes were in the house (fire department had shut down he furnace). They came right away, reviewed the problem, ordered the parts and installed them without issue.

I have always had good service from Alert Air......Denny was very helpful.

GC in Toronto
GC in Toronto

HVAC Instal

Very similar experience to the other review. Job was 1/2 complete as soon as Denny got 80% payment, was unwilling to come back to the job site. Simply said take it or leave it. Very frustrating.

jane from Etobicoke
jane from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Duct work

I hired this Alert Air to complete new duct work in my house. Denny, who i believe is the owner, was unable to have his team of recent grad students complete the job, which they left incomplete after 2 months of work and after i had paid over 80% of the total price.
I had 6 other companies look at the work Alert Air completed including a city inspector. All were astonished at the poor quality of work and that they left the job incomplete, took my money and left my family without heat

In the end, I hired a company that re-did the job in 3 days, followed my city approved design and charged me less than I had paid Alert Air Systems.