Marken Homes & Construction

TLS23 in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

New Home Build

New Home Build

I am the proud owner of a Marken Bungalow, built 4 years ago. This was my first time building a home, and both Dave Kendall and Fausta Maranda made this experience very positive and the end result was remarkable! As I was new to the idea of designing and building my first home, I obviously had a lot of questions and a lot of learning to do. Marken was very helpful, always offering great suggestions and ideas. When it came to choosing the flooring, bricks, doors and/or windows, both Fausta and Dave always offered insight and gave good feedback. It was very apparent from the start, just how invested they were in helping me create my home. If I was happy, they were happy. After I moved into my home, Dave and Fausta made a point of reaching out to make sure that I was satisfied with how everything went. If I had a question or a concern, both were happy to stop by to help me out. My overall experience was exceptional! I thoroughly enjoyed the process from start to finish, and I would highly recommend Marken Homes to anyone and everyone. With Marken Homes, you can count on quality workmanship and impressive attention to detail. I will happily build again with Marken Homes!

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

New Build

Home was built 4 years ago, no major concerns to start. Basement is now leaking, but builder has stated this is not her concern and to go through contractor. Marken states it is not a Major Structural problem. Funny how a foundation leak isn't a major structural problem, especially after less than 4 years. Beautiful homes yes, and fantastic there are no major structural problems, unless water in your basement is a problem for you. Based on our incredibly disappointing experience with the builder, the aggravation of trying to reach them and have them rectify the situation, I wouldn't recommend this builder to anyone.

KN from Welland
KN from Welland
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

New Build

Very hard to get in touch with the builder, you have to go through realtor or email and it takes a long time to get a response, they are not accommodating when it comes to meeting to deal with issues and it is always when it is convenient for them. There homes are well built and beautiful but the aggravation level of dealing with them sometimes makes you wonder if its worth buying from them.