Fairgreen Sod Farms Ltd

Reviews for Fairgreen Sod Farms Ltd

Audrey from Markham
Audrey from Markham

Top Soil

Soil was delivered within a day and put exactly where asked. The bag was tied tight in case of rain. Ordered by phone and the person was polite and helpful.

Casey in Barrie
Casey in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Spring Renovations

I was freaking out last year because at the end of the season (which is my own fault, but our dog kept digging up the yard) I was trying desperately to find sod that was still in great condition that could be delivered to my home. I called around EVERYWHERE and Fairgreen came to the rescue! not only were they extremely helpful, but they delivered it right to my door with a smile! Now we have a great lawn that I'm looking forward to see this spring, and I'm certainly going to give them a call when we start mulching the gardens or the dog finds a new spot to start digging! Thanks Guys!

Kendrick from Markham
Kendrick from Markham

Sacks of Soil

I'm re-seeding my lawn, and need a lot of soil for the job. I've been waiting for the right time to do this and after reading the weather report, we know this weekend is the right time with good temperature and chance of rain.
We placed order for a sack of soil and we got it delivered on time and at the right location in our driveway. And the soil quality is really good. I'd definitely recommend it to others.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Soil and Sod Delivery

I ordered 3 bags of top soil and a palette of sod for a backyard re-do. One small glitch as they delivered the sod two weeks earlier than the agreed delivery date, but one quick call and they immediately returned to pick it up. When it was delivered (on the right day), the sod was in great shape and clearly cut in the last 12 hours. They even offered to move my car (I wasn't home) in order to put the sod closer to the backyard.

Peter S
Peter S
5 reviews Orangeville, ON

Sod delivered to site

I ordered sod from this company and when the sod was delivered it was brown instead of green. When I called to inquire about this, I was told that it was early in the season and the sod had not yet greened. They said it would green within a couple of weeks. I explained that I was using it for my client's home and that they would be disappointed not to have an instant green lawn. I said that I should have been informed that the sod was brown when I placed the order. They said that I should have been informed, but perhaps their employee forgot. I asked that they pick up the sod and give a refund. They said that they would pick it up but would charge me for a pickup. I was not satisfied with this answer, but agreed to it. Then they withdrew this offer when I called back to book the pickup. They would not offer a refund, nor would they pick up the sod. Needless to say, I am not pleased at all. Would never use them again.

Homeowner in Markham
Homeowner in Markham

Delivery of 3/4" gravel stones

I needed to order a cubic yard of 3/4" gravel stones to fill up the drainage area between my house and the neighbour's. I called around, and Fairgreen had by far the best prices for delivery. I got a cubic yard (around 2 tonnes) of gravel stones for $100, in a large closeable bag, INCLUDING delivery.

When I called, the staff were courteous, and asked where I wanted the bag placed. They delivered the stones the next day at the top of my driveway, and even had the thoughtfulness to put it off to the side, so that I could still park my car in the driveway and garage- and I have a narrow, one-car-wide driveway. That really impressed me!

Mike in Unionville
Mike in Unionville

Sodding and Topsoil

They provided great sod and topsoil for our front / back yard. Included delivery of soil and sod in price. Delivered when promised, and even asked where (specifically) to drop both so as to make it convenient. When I needed more, they dropped it off the next day without issue. Very good customer service via phone.