Tender Shoots

Sue in Barrie
Sue in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Tender shoots

I am disabled and paid in advance for the season 2016, they were last seen in the summer, and believe they've gone out of business with all phones being disconnected and no email returns! I haven't received any service since and lost out on my money I paid for the season!

Arthur from Barrie
Arthur from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Lawn Care

I called Tender Shoots in Barrie ON and spoke with Neil Campbell the "Director of customer service" (what a joke) they showed up and answered all my calls and emails and acted very friendly (part of the con) until they received my full payment. Then nothing... I've been calling and emailing them regarding overcharging my Visa for over 2 weeks. No response to email or voice mail. No one answers the phone. This company has no customer service. It's a take the money and run operation BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!