Floor Retailers

Hardwood flooring and accessories

403-288-5323
Calgary
AB

Worked with Brian at Timbertown and was so happy with the service. He helped me find exactly what I needed, sourced extra when we expanded the project, organized the delivery, gave me a discount and also recommended an installer who was an incredible craftsman. Highly recommend.

sandy in Calgary
sandy in Calgary

Laminate installed

I bought laminate floor, stair nose, base board and other stuff like nails,glue. Price was lowest as cop aired to other. They also gave $50 discount. Customer service was nice.

brandi from Calgary
brandi from Calgary

Laminate flooring

Product is great and very affordable. But I had a huge problem with ordering pieces like stair nosing t mold etc. When i originally ordered it 5 weeks before a few items were in and they said it would be ready at the time of installation. I still have no stair nose or t molds and its well over a month later. And the items that were already there are now mysteriously gone. Everytime I call they brush me off and give me attitude..no appologies...I hope it gets here soon im getting very frusterated with my unfinished living room.

am in southwest
am in southwest

home renovation - doors

during our home renovation we recieved very good service for the staff. They took the time to explain the options available and the timelines for delivery and helped us source maple doors that were better then what we thought at a price that was lower then anywhere else. We used their services to cut the holes for door locks and hinges and theya did a very good job. thanks Randy!

aziz merali from Calgary

AB

Wendy from Calgary
Wendy from Calgary

Baseboards

Great service. I was greeted as soon as I walked into the store. I was helped finding the baseboards I had been looking for and in the price range I wanted. I would definately recommend the store.

jim from Calgary
jim from Calgary

hardwood flooring

Wonderful service. As soon as we walked into the store we were greeted warmly. Customer Service Rep helped us find the perfect flooring in the price range we wanted. would recommend.

RoseMarie Nielsen in Calgary
RoseMarie Nielsen in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

oak flooring

We purchased oak flooring for the main floor of the house. The wood was good value for the cost. They recommended an install company who also did a good job.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?