My dishwasher was leaking, and phoning around, Mr. Appliance was the nicest and most reasonably priced repair shop I called. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. They told me if we took it in, it would take about 2 days to fix and would be cheaper, so we unhooked it and brought it in. After a week of not hearing from them, I called to see what was up. They told me the technician working on it would not be in until 1pm and to phone back then. So when I did, they told me that he had just left for the day. Odd, but I was told they would call me back with its status. The next afternoon I still hadn't received word, so I called, and my husband called, a total of 8 times and they would not answer the phone or return our calls. The next day we finally got them to answer our call and they told us that they were having trouble getting the seal to take and they would have to order in the whole mechanism. It would have to be ordered in, but would be ready for us to pick up in 4 days. On the 3rd day, we called to arrange a time to pick up the dishwasher and everything seemed fine. The morning of the 4th day, we were just leaving the house to pick it up, and we received a call saying that they had just received the part in the day before and that the dishwasher would not be ready for 3 more days. Finally, we get there 3 days later, and they tell us that the seal could not be ordered, and that unfortunately, they had to order in the whole mechanism. So when they told us the seal would not stick earlier, leads me to believe they were either trying a part not meant for my dishwasher or they were making things up to buy time. Anyways, for my husband to go back to help bring it out front, they move a propped up board, which we find out is a gate for a dog that they keep as a pet in their business. I am not personally allergic to dogs, but a lot of my friends and family are. I found it even more unnerving when my dishwasher came out from the back and the once perfectly white insulation was now covered in black dog hair and dirt smudges. To top it all off, when we got it home, and tried to hook it up, the plastic threads on the water connection are all mashed up and water sprayed everywhere - worse than the slow drips we had when we started.