Mr Appliance Of Edmonton

Shaun from Edmonton
Shaun from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Refrigerator Repair

Had a great experience with Mr. Appliance. They came out and serviced our old refrigerator a few weeks ago and solved the problem immediately. Unfortunately, another problem loosely tied to the same issue arose within a couple of weeks and they came out, took care of it, made modifications to try to prevent it from happening again, cleaned up afterwards, recommended new fridges in case this one goes soon (it's 17 years old) and waived the fee because their work is warranted (even though it appears as though this new issue is only remotely connected to the original issue).
We will call them back in a heartbeat if we have any other repair needs and will ask for Zoltan by name. Very honest group. Much appreciated.

Craig & Debbie Korzenowski from Sherwood Park
Craig & Debbie Korzenowski from Sherwood Park

Fridge repair

M. Sago and his apprentice responded to our service request within 2 hrs of our call and completed the repairs to our fridge in very short order. They both showed exceptional professionalism and courtesy and we would recommend Mr. Appliance to anyone experiencing appliance problems.

Mrs. B from Sherwood Park
Mrs. B from Sherwood Park

Dryer Repair

I have been using Mr. Appliance for over 10yrs and have always received exceptional service. The servicemen are always polite and explain exactly what is needed. My last repair for my gas dryer, impressed me with their honesty. The unit was close to 15yrs old and it was going to cost more to fix, than it was worth. The serviceman was kind enough to call Sherwood Appliance to get me a quote on a new dryer, he was so nice, I purchased it over the phone and had it delivered and hooked up the next day. I highly recommend Mr. Appliance for their friendliness and expertise.

Katherine from Edmonton
Katherine from Edmonton

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher was leaking, and phoning around, Mr. Appliance was the nicest and most reasonably priced repair shop I called. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. They told me if we took it in, it would take about 2 days to fix and would be cheaper, so we unhooked it and brought it in. After a week of not hearing from them, I called to see what was up. They told me the technician working on it would not be in until 1pm and to phone back then. So when I did, they told me that he had just left for the day. Odd, but I was told they would call me back with its status. The next afternoon I still hadn't received word, so I called, and my husband called, a total of 8 times and they would not answer the phone or return our calls. The next day we finally got them to answer our call and they told us that they were having trouble getting the seal to take and they would have to order in the whole mechanism. It would have to be ordered in, but would be ready for us to pick up in 4 days. On the 3rd day, we called to arrange a time to pick up the dishwasher and everything seemed fine. The morning of the 4th day, we were just leaving the house to pick it up, and we received a call saying that they had just received the part in the day before and that the dishwasher would not be ready for 3 more days. Finally, we get there 3 days later, and they tell us that the seal could not be ordered, and that unfortunately, they had to order in the whole mechanism. So when they told us the seal would not stick earlier, leads me to believe they were either trying a part not meant for my dishwasher or they were making things up to buy time. Anyways, for my husband to go back to help bring it out front, they move a propped up board, which we find out is a gate for a dog that they keep as a pet in their business. I am not personally allergic to dogs, but a lot of my friends and family are. I found it even more unnerving when my dishwasher came out from the back and the once perfectly white insulation was now covered in black dog hair and dirt smudges. To top it all off, when we got it home, and tried to hook it up, the plastic threads on the water connection are all mashed up and water sprayed everywhere - worse than the slow drips we had when we started.

sheila from Sherwood Park
sheila from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

washing machine broken

professional service, very helpful in letting us know cost to fix vs cost to get new instead of gouging us for repair bills when the final result would have cost way more than a new machine.

Ross McIvor in Edmonton
Ross McIvor in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Repaired our dishwasher

Great service and good value for the money. They are prompt and easy to book. Zoltan the repairman who did the work was great. We also had them send him to repair the ice maker in our refrigerator.

wayne  in sherwood  Park
wayne in sherwood Park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

fixed dryer

This is not a review,that needs thirty words to report on, but if Im required to submit extra bull crap,to stop my better half,from giving me pleasant day than so be it.they fixed the dryer I payed the repair
guy and and was good except for having to write this report,that will
cost me more of my free time.The things we do for six dollars.This home show better not Blow! yours truly Penny Pincher.