Miracle Mechanical Ltd

Sherwood Park AB
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Sherwood Park  >  Miracle Mechanical Ltd

Reviews for Miracle Mechanical Ltd

Heather from Sherwood Park
Heather from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replace a toilet

Rob is absolutely an amazing plumber. I needed a new and more efficient toilet. He brought in an excellent toilet and I am so happy with his professional service. He is very knowledgeable, capable, and easy to work with. I like his straight forward and honest approach. He gave a quote and stayed right to it. I have also got a quote and I am looking forward to having him return to do some more work in my home. I feel very comfortable with him and have been very pleased with his work. I highly recommend him if you want excellent advice and workmanship.

Taryn Pue from Sherwood Park
Taryn Pue from Sherwood Park
5 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom renovation

This is the worst plumber ever!He quoted on the job and then demanded we pay 80% when he was only halfway through. He yelled at us in our house for this payment which we gave out of fear. We then had trouble getting him back. When he did come back to finish, he never finished as he did not have the right part and he installed the faucet wrong and broke the brand new floor tile beneath the faucet. He them claimed the tile was broke already. He claimed the brand new faucet was broken but after calling the manufacturer we found he installed it incorrectly. Do not go near this plumber. We now see the warning signs that we missed. He does not have an address and will not give you his address...only a phone number. Stay away from Rob at Miracle Mechanical.