Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing Inc.

Formerly Lang Roofing
Brantford ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brantford  >  Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing Inc.

Property Committee in Vaughan
Property Committee in Vaughan

Flat roof warranty repair

The flat roof over an addition at the back of our church was replaced by Ken and his crew in 2011. Seven years later, it developed a leak and made a mess of the newly repaired and painted kitchen ceiling - just before a long weekend! Ken called me back first thing Tuesday morning to tell me he dispatched a crew and would call me back as soon as he heard from them. Sure enough, he called to say that there was some damage caused by a critter clawing through the rubber membrane and pictures will follow. His crew made a temporary patch, since it was still raining, and would be back to do a thorough repair when it dries out. His prompt response was much appreciated, and let us proceed with repairs to the kitchen ceiling. Great response!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Install small flat roof over 12 x 12 sunroom

Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing Inc.
519-759-0825
Brantford

A few months after Lang replaced the roof, it still leaked. I called to complain and have someone come over to fix it and Lang shoveled the snow off the roof and told me this is what I had to do. This made no sense to me as I have never seen people shoveling snow off roofs. The damage got worse over three years. I called them again on three occasions, only to have them not show up for appointment and refuse to return my calls when I left messages with receptionist. So many better companies than this on in Brantford.

Kathy from Brantford
Kathy from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Fast and efficient and very competitive pricing.They were on location the same day they were called to provide a quote and there the next day to do the work. With rain in the forecast and a leak issue at the time the fast service provided peace of mind. The work was completed quickly and the worksite was totally cleaned afterwards. Work has been great, as the job was completed over a year ago and I have had absolutely no problems. I would highly recommend Lang roofing.

Jane Kemp in Brantford
Jane Kemp in Brantford
2 reviews BRANTFORD, ON

New membrane roof on our garage

They came quickly to give us a quote and the work was done very promptly. We paid one of the owner's staff members who signed a piece of paper saying that he had received the payment. We were told the owner would drop off an official receipt in a couple of days. This was done on almost 3 months ago and we still haven't received our receipt. We are still having some water leakage problems in the garage and we have called Lang Roofing several times to ask them to come and look at the problem. An answering service takes the calls but no one from Lang Roofing has ever called back.

More about Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing Inc.

At Lang Flat & Shingled Roofing each job and client is important to us. We strive to keep everyone happy and satisfied with our performance as it relates to your roof.
Looking for Roofing pros in Brantford?