NuVista Homes Ltd

Reviews for NuVista Homes Ltd

Umukoro  in Calgary
Umukoro in Calgary

New Home

From our first meeting with Carlos our sales representative we knew we were in safe hands. He went above and beyond while guiding us through our buying experience. Carlos was very knowledgeable, professional, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with. I can't stop recommending Nuvista Home because of Carlos.

Cindy in Cochrane
Cindy in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

New House Build

This was the first time building a new home. NuVista was an easy decision for us once we saw what else was being offered. We had a great sales team in Hal and Adrienne. They were very professional and developed a relationship with us that continues to this day. NuVista has been great to deal with for any service work and concerns we've had (which have all been minor so far). Building with NuVista has been a positive experience for us.

Mike kennedy and Melinda are awesome

I will recommed Mike kennedy to anyone who wants to build a new home, 1001 times if I have the opportunity. One thing I like about Mike is the passion he has to get the best for his clients. He goes extra Mike to satisfy his clients.

Keep the good work, Mike and Melinda!

Buying a Brand New Home

We are very happy that we decided to purchase a home with Nuvista. There are a lot of choices of builders and there's not much that sets them apart. However, Nuvista's standards were different and stood out to us. At the end of the day, we decided to move forward with Nuvista because of our sales representative, Mike Kennedy.

From the moment we met Mike, there were never any games or sales tactics. He was professional, informative, and completely honest along the way. We liked homes with other builders but Mike was the difference for us; he is a very valuable asset to the Nuvista brand.

Joseph Karman and Bonnie Ly in Edmonton
Joseph Karman and Bonnie Ly in Edmonton

Go see Mike Kennedy and Belinda Merkal

From the start to finish, they have true honour and care to all our needs that is hard to fine. Every step of the way they were always there to ensure your home is build right. Most of all they are flexible great people. Mike and Belinda, you are the best. Sometimes you are fortunate to experience good people

Will Wong in Calgary
Will Wong in Calgary

New Built Home

When we decided to purchase our home if we hadn't dealt with Mike Kennedy, our community sales manager we wouldn't have likely purchased with NuVista. We were happy with the way that he had treated us from the moment we walked in and felt like he had our interest in heart throughout the entire process. He very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. We are very happy with our purchase especially now that we've moved in and see the care that went into our home. There are minor issues which is to be expected but the staff are friendly and quick to correct the issues for the most part. Loving the house that we are in and likely wouldn't have happened if not for the way we were treated when we first walked into the show home.

Brett in Calgary
Brett in Calgary

New home build

I built a new home with NuVista and was constantly impressed by the level of service and professionalism from ALL members of the team that I dealt with! I would wholeheartedly recommend NuVista to any friends or family that asked.

Case in Calgary
Case in Calgary

Very happy customer...

I did not build a new home with Nuvista, but did purchase a pre-built home. I had zero issues from start to finish. They have tackled all of my concerns in a timely manner. Very professional team of sales, service, warranty, follow-up etc. I would highly recommend them for all of my friends and family.

Sat
Sat

Worst experience ever with a builder

I was promised that they would sell one of the spec houses in $500K and agreed. I had an appointment to sign the agreement at 5:30 PM. At 4:30 PM, I got a call that the house price is 525K. I was totally blown off and called their office. They said they usually take care of their customers very well and could deliver it for $513K. I later contacted the Vice President and probably on his recommendation, one of the ladies again invited me for a discussion but she was all about justifying NV's approach and being political in approach. Earlier, they had promised to me that they would deliver the house by Jan 31, 2017 and she played exactly this card saying that it was not possible. I'll never ever recommend this builder to anyone. They say something and do something...there is a huge difference in their saying and sticking to it.

Brooke M in
Brooke M in

Home

I loved it working with NuVIsta! From start to finish their service was phenomenal and friendly. I truly felt they cared about me and my husband's needs when building our home. The construction manager, Richard Grainger, was a joy to work with.