GreenLawn

Reviews for GreenLawn

Kitty, Markham
Kitty, Markham

Lawn Fertilizing, Weed and Insect Control

I have used Greenlawn for a few years for lawn maintenance. The package included 4 visits of fertilizing, weed and insect control, plus unlimited spot treatment between scheduled visits.

Their work was great when the old chemical spray was allowed to be sprayed. Services and result went way downhill after the no chemical spray bylaws come into effect in Markham. Lawn fertilization quality remained good last year. Weed and insect control quality was poor. "Weed pulling" service was advertised to be included in the package as weed control. However, there was still so much weeds that I ended up pulling weekly myself. When I called for "spot treatment" services, it was declined and said the service technican would do it on the next scheduled visit. Insect control is non existent, and that I can understand. However, the price of the package didn't decrease in line with the elimination of the insect control services.

I have cancelled my contract with Greenlawn for 2009 season.

colomba
colomba
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Lawn maintenance

I used GreenLawn for the first time last year and I was not very satisfied. First of all they refused to give me an extra discount even though I just have a front lawn (i.e. backyard has no grass) and finally because they are always trying to "sell" extra services that really should be included in the yearly contract.