MR PC DOCTOR

Aurora ON L4G 0P5

Review for MR PC DOCTOR

1 review Aurora, ON

Computer repair services

This is the second occasion, Mr. PC Doc, managed to rescue and repair my Windows 7 machine, allowing me to keep all of my downloaded software and saving me the cost of an upgrade or new system. My computer is over 6 years old and it's starting to show signs of age. I would recommend, Mr. PC Doc, to anyone trying to extend the life of their computer. Many thanks to them for the first-class service and the helpful and knowledgeable throughout the repair process.

More about MR PC DOCTOR

MR PC DOCTOR is a one-stop computer repair shop. We specialize in all makes and models of Microsoft Windows or MAC OSX Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks, PCs, Desktops and All-In-One computer systems and Printers. Our services include all Microsoft or MAC Laptop Repairs, Notebook Repairs, Netbook Repairs, PC Repairs, Desktop Repairs, ...