Appliance Retailers

Reviews for Dial One Cropley's Appliance Service

Karel, Toronto
Karel, Toronto

stove repair

When the bake element on my very old stove burned out, I thought that maybe this time it couldn't be repaired - but as always, Cropley's came through and at a great price. Prompt and reliable technicians with tons of experience.

elisa from Toronto
elisa from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

washing machine repair

This is a company I have used for years they are efficient and fair... There guys are fast and knowledgeable, fixed my fridge, washer and other things over the years

Tracy - Brampton
Tracy - Brampton

Refridgerator Repair

905-791-2034
Brampton

A few months ago my fridge didn't seem very cold and I had just bought groceries. I was worried that the food would all go bad if I couldn't get service right away. I called Cropley's Appliance Service and within a few hours they came, explained the problem, and fixed it, in about an hour. The fridge is working even better than new. Today my dishwasher seems to need attention so I called them this morning. The service was same-day prompt as before.