Cachet Homes (Brampton)

Builders
40 Prue Crt ON
HomeStars  >  Builders in Brampton  >  Cachet Homes (Brampton)

Reviews for Cachet Homes (Brampton)

Dissapointed in Toronto
Dissapointed in Toronto

Riverstone

This was to be our dream home and location. The kitchen company they used went out of business so they screwed up my so called upgraded cupboards. To get them to service them we had to threaten to take them to court. The kitchen floor, all the tiles popped up and grout cracked. Though they replaced the tiles, they did not fix the underlying issue so it happen again, of coarse no warranty and forget Tarion, they are in the builders pockets.

Gurdev Brar in Brampton
Gurdev Brar in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Cachet Homes In Brampton (Mississauga Rd)

After spending all this money, Cachet messed up our floor plan, and refuses to pay to fix the errors. They were given a drawing on making our hallway 2 feet wider, and instead the messed up the entrance and made the hallway 2 feet narrower!! This will cost over $20,000 to fix and they offered me $1000.00!!! If you srew it up........just fix it!!!
That is all we are asking for!! This was going to be my dream house, not my worst nightmare!!!

Daryl in Mississauga
Daryl in Mississauga
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

New Home

The after service care from Cachet Homes has been impeccable. Each step of the way the Sales Center, Decor and Site Supervisor have been in constant communication with me via email and phone. Rosemary, Katherine, Enzo, and Cheryl respond immediately to phone calls and email requests. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service. I am allowed to regularly visit the site to observe the progress of my new home. On one occasion I noticed that the tile in the foyer was not what we had picked out in the Decor center. I called the Decor center, expressed my concern and the following week on a visit to the house a new tile was being layed. I can't say enough about the positive experience I have had, and would highly recommend Cachet Homes!!!!