S S Locksmithing

Reviews for S S Locksmithing

Lori
Lori
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Locksmith, change of locks in entire home

Scott was great. He was quick to get me added to the schedule and appointment was booked based on what worked best for me. He was very professional and took the time that explain available options to me. I also appreciated that that there was no attempt to up-sell anything. Without compromising on overall security or safety, he presented me with more economical options than would still satisfy my needs. All at very reasonable pricing.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! we never up sell anyone to get services or equipment they don't need. Your locks were in great shape, and by adding one deadbolt it ensured the security of your home. It was a pleasure to work with you and please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future!

bradblack
bradblack

Unlocked vehicle door

Our daughter locked the doors in our vehicle while it was running. A friend of mine called S&S Locksmith and he was there in less than 5 minutes. He was very fast and friendly. He even unlocked the door from the opposite side of our daughter so she wouldn't be scared. Very professional! I would absolutely recommend them and I will use their services in the future.

Thank you so much for the great review Brad! I'm glad I was close enough to help out quickly and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Locksmith

I have used S S locksmithing a few times to help me with my residential locks. The service, and quailty work that Matt provides is top rate. Matt takes the time to get to know his customers. Today one of my friends children locked herself in his truck with the keys in it. After a call to S S locksmithing Matt was at the site within minutes. Its hard to find that type of dedication these days.
Dustin

We always do our best for our customers especially in an emergency situation. I'm so happy I was close enough to be there quickly to get that truck opened and the baby out. I really appreciate such a positive review and I look forward to working with you in the future, hopefully not an emergency next time!

JC in Sault Ste. Marie
JC in Sault Ste. Marie

service

SS Locksmithing has assisted in areas of rekeying both front and back entry doors of my parents home, as well as their garage door. Also has reinstalled new door knob and presented an option for restricted keys for better key control. SS locksmithing also recorrected lock on filing cabinets. Always efficient and a job well done! Appreciate the good work in assisting in the safety and working order of my parents home. JC

Thank you for the great review! Anytime we can help you or your family feel more secure we've done our job.

scott
scott

commercial and residential

Re keyed our entire complex and cut over 100 keys based on our requirements including a master key system.

It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm sure your new key system will last for years to come!

TIMO
TIMO

Lock smithing

I've had Matt do several jobs for me including installing new lock sets, re-setting my camp door locks to match my house key, and cutting keys for my boat and UTV. He was also able to hand file a new key for my old snowmobile, saving me from installing a new ignition. Great work, fast service.

Thank you for the review! That snow machine needs to be on the trails, not kept trapped in the garage. Always happy to help!

lizsummers
lizsummers
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Door handle on storm door, curser not working

SS Locksmithing fixed the inner part of my door handle. Matt was very determined to fix the inside of it as the handle would not operate properly. He was efficient, timely and prompt. I would recommend SS Locksmithing to anyone

Thank you for the review! I'm so happy we could repair your grip set without having to replace it

Richard.chiarot
Richard.chiarot

Electronic door lock

This locksmith was easy to do business with! Quick and efficient with the lock installation and very knowledgeable about the product. Easy to get a hold of by text or phone

Thanks for the review Richard!

More about S S Locksmithing

Welcome to SS Locksmithing. We offer commercial and residential. We offer many services:

Lock Repair