Perkin Home Hardware Ltd

Dave Pelletier in North york
Dave Pelletier in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Sharpen lawn mower blade

I brought in the blade on a Saturday thinking they would do it that day. I was surprised when they said it could take several days but that it would likely be ready on Monday.

After more than a week I had heard nothing so I called and was told it was still not done. I told them I would be by later that day to pick it up even if it wasn't't done. I showed up a few hours later and found the job was done.

I emailed twice to ask about the poor customer service and never received a reply.

carla thornhill
carla thornhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

snowbloer

my wife and i went to home hardware on woodbine ave, in richmond hill, looking for a snowbloer, which we knew nothing about, the young lady took time to explain everything, especially what our needs were, she told us what we needed was a toro snowbloer, which she did not have in stock at this time, but told us to come back next week, i appreciate honestly especially in these days., the young lady could have sold us anything, but didnt, thanks len