Bumblebee Moving & Storage

Moving & Storage
195 cartwright Ave Toronto ON M6A 1V5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Bumblebee Moving & Storage  >  Reply about Careless Movers.
godlikesnow@hotmail.com in Toronto
G. W.
1 review TORONTO, ON

Reply about Careless Movers.

I don't know if you had the right company, because the guys from bumble bee moving that moved me were very good. They wrapped all of my Antique furniture and were very careful with how they maneuvered it in to my brand new condo. The guys had a full hour lunch break that we did not have to pay for, which was very convenient for me. The Female that was working with the two was also working just as hard as the boys. They deserve a lot more respect and credit for how hard they work, including the women. It is not fair for you to come on the computer and create a comment saying they were careless, especially when you say it was your fault for not taking your (now broken) digital piano apart. I could put money down that if you were to move your stuff by yourself like a real man, there would have been more damage done than what your accusing the movers of....I read a lot of the blogs on companies on this website and to be honest, I could never imagine a company being so careless with another mans furniture unless they are truly in it for the money. I can say this company is NOT all about the money. A lot of effort and energy is put in to the moves and the least you can do is give them good credit for what they have done for you. I can honestly say, i will feel bad for the movers if you call this company back, as you sound like a lazy low life star wars loser. BUMBLE MOVING IS A GREAT COMPANY THEY PUT LOT OF EFFORT INTO THEIR WORK! rated 10 from me...