HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Daniel Tree Service - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Daniel Tree Service - No Longer in Business

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Danel Tree Services

They were discourteous and were focused on quickly being paid and leaving the job site. Several times, ie 5 x minimum, they were asked to remove the sawdust left on the property. 5x to remove branches from my gardens, yard, sidewalk and boulevard. 5x they were asked to fill in the divets left by the falling branches. No soil, No rake, No scissors .. No knowledge of courtesy. DO NOT HIRE Daniel Tree Service. Daniel Tree Service is not a professional, courteous, company. I regret ever hiring them.

Jeremy Michel from Toronto
Jeremy Michel from Toronto

Tree Removal

Daniel and his crew were great to deal with - they came by the house the same day I contacted them and gave me a quick and extremely fair quote. On the day of the removal, they were on-time, did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely use them again.

Moe from Toronto
Moe from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Tree pruning

Daniel was very professional and courteous... All the work I requested was done within the time frame.... I would definitely call danny back to remove the tree totally when I am ready... Job well done.

san from Toronto
san from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Tree removal

Daniel was courteous, professional and generous. The estimate was extremely fair and reasonable. The crew showed up morning as promised and removed elm tree in my backyard. As a proof of excellence my friend recorded their work with camera without there knowledge and uploaded in you tube. I was extremely happy with the work, the price, and the way the Daniel handled the job. I recommend and would leverage their service again. I'm always impressed by professional and timely service. Thank you Daniel, God Bless.

To_AllTheWay
To_AllTheWay

2014 Ice Storm Tree Removal

The Ice Storm to remember in Toronto took down 3 large mature maples in my backyard. The trunk and canopy were leaning over our fence or on sheds that belonged to me and my neighbor. I called several arborists and Daniel's price was the most reasonable. Others were either trying to gauge the insurance company or take advantage of the situation which I found unethical. I was looking for somebody I could trust, return calls and show up on time to do the job right without causing further damage. Daniel and his crew delivered. A few companies were trying to charge for wood removal. Daniel assured me that this was unnecessary because if the wood was left by the curb somebody would gladly take it away for free - he was right - it was gone the next day. Daniel is easy to talk to and has a very friendly, respectful and most importantly professional crew. Need an arborist? Give Daniel a call. You'll be happy you did.