Albion Appliance Heating & A-C Ltd

Caledon ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Caledon  >  Albion Appliance Heating & A-C Ltd

Reviews for Albion Appliance Heating & A-C Ltd

Brian in Cambridge
Brian in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

2 great experiences with Albion

Very happy with the service and prompt response from Andrew at Albion. A/C failed at the beginning of a heat wave and it was fixed same day. Prior experience with a furnace motor issue, fixed within 2 hours of calling. Thanks for the excellent service!

deasson in Newmarket
deasson in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Blower Motor replacement

December 30th my furnace blower motor failed #@!. How am I going to find someone at this time of year to replace the unit, IF they even have the unit in their inventory!! Andrew and his team did some work on my furnace 3 yrs back so I thought I'd give him a call to see if he could help.
Well, Andrew (owner of Albion) personally showed up to install a new motor & amazingly he had a motor that was a fit for my furnace. Ordinarily his team would do this work on weekends but he was short staffed and therefore he took the initiative as a small business owner to get the job done. What does that say about customer service!!!
Thanks Andrew and your team. You are definitely my preferred provider on a new HVAC system as my HVAC is aging.

Joshua Gilmore in Caledon
Joshua Gilmore in Caledon
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace Install

Furnace needed replacing. Contacted Andrew as he was highly recommended to me. He did not disapoint. He came out to my house to look everything over and take measurments to make sure his techs were fully prepared for what needed to be done. Was very knowledgeable and had given multiple options for furnaces depending on the budget.

Techs that did the install were polite and tidy. Cleaned up all there material removed all old equipment. Install looks great and the attention to detail with running the new exhaust and intake piping was great.

Not many companies like this around anymore. A++++ for Andrew and his crew.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Install furnace and air conditioner

This company was fantastic. They are courteous and very professional. Very respectful of keeping your home as clean and tidy as possible while working. They laid mats down to keep your floors clean as possible. Very pleasant to work with. Knowledgeable. Kept us updated as the job went along and explained everything.

John in
John in
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Repair

Trouble with my propane furnace at our cottage north of Toronto and Andrew was able to locate the problem instantly (rusty burners). He sanded off the rust to tide me over until the Part arrived.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

A-C Working Well for Years

Albion Appliance Heating & A-C Ltd changed my air conditioner compressor promptly and professionally some years ago. It continues to run well, for 8 years now, without incident. Reliable air conditioning is critical during our hot summers.

Review has 1 previous version

I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to win back your business. It is our company policy to leave old parts with the customer. Our trucks are stocked with factory and generic parts for most manufacturers. This allows our customers to be up and running with the least amount of discomfort.
I welcome the opportunity to speak with you further. Please feel free to contact me directly at albionappliance@rogers.com.

Andrew McKay
President

Mindy Dodds from Toronto
Mindy Dodds from Toronto
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Furnace issue - smartvalve replacement

No heat, oh no! called Andrew at AAH&A; came the same day to check it out; advised of the problem; coordinated to have him or his employee back the next day to replace the part and discussed a plan going forward for service to keep my 18 year old furnace running - prompt, reliable, friendly; honest and upfront about the costs - who could ask for more! We're warm and toasty now...

Thanks! Glad we were able to help.

Danny Best in Bolton
Danny Best in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

A/C repair

I called a few other contractors with no promise that anyone would be able to come out for a least 24 hrs. :-( Mike the tech. with Albion App. was at my door witin 4 hours. and within 10 minutes he loacated the problem as a burnt out capictor which is just happend to have the replacement part with him.

Kudos to Mike & Albion Appliances Heating & A/C

positively schocked  in toronto
positively schocked in toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

HEATING AND FURNACE WORK

Andrew is absolutely the best heating and a/c man i have come across in 20 yrs of home ownership .His honesty -technical expertise- and knowledge is hands down the best i have ever see inmy life in any trade !! Consumers requiring expert help should run to this man not walk . He has saved my thousands of dollars in diagnosing problems others were stumped by . He is a rare gem . I can not recommend him enough to family friends and co workers . Always call Andrew when considering any heating and A/C/ work.

Français

John Nesbitt, Bolton Ontario
John Nesbitt, Bolton Ontario
3 reviews Bolton, ON

New Carrier Infinity 21 Seer AC and move service

The previous owner had the AC under the deck so it blew hot air up your rear end in the summer. So I bought a new one and wanted it moved to the side of the house. In addition the Furnace Pipes stuck up through the deck and they were awful. Some crappy workmanship I tell You!!.

So Andrew and his team ran all new wiring and plumbing to the far side of the house, cleaned up the old mess, moved the furnace pipes and rebuild the plenum for the new coil inside. Very Nice Neat Job with drop cloths used and a thorough clean up after. They also had a couple of ducts to install and one open duct from the previous owner to seal up.

Andrew also did not try and upsell any other product and discussed payback periods for geothermal or an air source heat pump. His recommendation was an air conditioner only since I had an infinity gas furnace.

I would recomend his service to anyone who like to do business with a handshake and then trust them to do it right!

John Nesbitt

More about Albion Appliance Heating & A-C Ltd

Albion Appliance is a full service HVAC contractor supplying happy customers with the best residential heating and air conditioning products. Our company was established in 1982 and has since become Caledon and Bolton's premier residential heating, ventilation and cooling company. All of our technicians are TSSA certified and highly qualified ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Caledon?