Handyman Services

Mirella in Cambridge
Mirella in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Worst landscaping company I’ve ever dealt with in Ottawa

I had Debline’s Landscaping install interlock in two separate area’s in the front of my house in 2013. One area remains perfect, and the other area started growing weeds immediately through and through. I kept emailing and calling the owner asking him to fix the problem. He never answered until I placed a complaint directly with The BBB. He then showed up to what I was hoping would be a real final remedy to the poorly installed job, but he only had a guy spread sand on top, which basically lasted one summer. I continue having weeds growing through and through the entire left front side of my side and this person refuses to take responsibility to redo the poor job he did on that one section of my lawn. I am beyond disappointed and outraged. I do not recommend Debline’s to anyone.

Danny Reid in Orleans
Danny Reid in Orleans
4 reviews Orl, ON

landscaping

From the first day I received the estimate,to the final project for a retaining wall , everyone was very professional and they cleaned up after the work. I would not hesitate to recommend Ziad,( the owner) and his company .Extremely satisfied from A to Z. Will be hiring him for any future projects.