Transnet Moving & Storage

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vaughan  >  Transnet Moving & Storage

Reviews for Transnet Moving & Storage

pt_me123 in Toronto, Ontario
pt_me123 in Toronto, Ontario

Moving one bedroom appointment.

Out of 12 companies that I've contacted I've chosen this company based on how responsive the messages were. They've also helped me moved on short notice and they were there with punctuality.

I've made an agreement before the job and they stood by it. I was extremely happy with the service and this is forever going to be my priority moving company.

I would refer them to family and friends as well.

I've dealt with George specifically and he really took care of me as well as the deals that we've made prior to the move.

Thank you George, you're a man with great honor!

Regards
Peter Taraz

Thank you very much, Peter.

SL
SL

MOVERS

Transnet Moving & Storage phoned ahead to advise their arrival time (1/2 hr. early). Three very pleasant men began working systematically upon arrival. They carefully carried 62 boxes and some very heavy furniture to their truck. They shrink wrapped most of the furniture to protect items while in transit and then in storage. Upon arrival at the storage locker they carefully re-arranged everything to insure the storage space could accommodate our goods. Padding was wrapped over some furniture. Everything just fit into the storage space, to our relief. We look forward to Transnet moving all items to our new location next month, and recommend their services to anyone needing a reliable mover in the future. Thank you George for making sure we received a trustworthy job well done.

lynnR
lynnR

Moving services

Having experienced a bad move previously (overcharges, damaged goods, very unprofessional) I was skeptical finding an ethical and honest movers. I am so glad that I found Transnet and Moving Services on Homestars. My emails and phone calls were answered promptly, George was very easy to work with. They were careful wrapping the furniture, carrying boxes, and used TLC on everything. But most important: the price quoted was the final price! I would not hesitate to use them again, and furthermore my company will be using them in the future! Give them a call and expect excellent service.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business.

Apartment Move

Communication via email was good and always received a response in a timely manner, even with several questions I had. The two gentleman showed up right on time. The rate was hourly based, and they were very hard working, and fast paced. They were very professional, shrink wrapped some items to avoid damage, and provided me with wardrobe boxes to use (which were so time saving). My move prior to this one was a horrible experience, so I was a little concerned with hiring mover, but I'm glad I chose these movers and would highly recommend them.

Project in Toronto
Project in Toronto

You can count on this company

Our company relays on Trans Net Moving for all our deliveries almost one or two per week. They always are on time and make room in their schedule for our needs.
They are absolute professional team using polite and friendly workers.
As a High End Kitchen cabinets importe from Hermany we strongly recommend this kitchen to anyone who need absolute high standard moving company on the market.
If you need more details about them you can call me at 4162776033 to hear more about them.
Corneliu G. - project Coordinator for Leicht Kitchens Toronto

Thank you Corneliu for your warm words.
We will always be at your service.

serg6937
serg6937

Moving

The team came 10 minutes early, started working right away. They were very careful with the boxes and furniture, and they moved the stuff to the rooms as asked. Great job, guys!

Janice
Janice
1 review Hamilton, ON

Family Move

The movers arrived on time and were very professional. We were moving from one four bedroom home in Toronto into a new four bedroom home in Barrie. All of our furniture was very well taken care of and wrapped up. Everything was quick, efficient, and friendly. Could not have been an easier move and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to move.

Ury
Ury
1 review North York, ON

Office moving

The workers came on time, were professional, handling stuff with care and fast working. Handy with assembling the furniture.

Dylan in Toronto
Dylan in Toronto

Long distance move

I used this company for a move from Toronto to Alberta last year. I was quite satisfied overall. They moved all my stuff from my 2 bedroom unit in Toronto into my new place in Alberta. The moving guys were straightforward, reasonable, and experienced. I prepped all my little items into boxes to make things easier. They handled all my big and fragile items fairly well. I did not find any damage from the move. The move took a bit longer than I expected; however it was also my first time moving such a huge distance, so I can't really blame the company, as the guys worked efficiently.

More about Transnet Moving & Storage

We are family owned and operated since 1992. "Transnet Moving" is a professional moving company. We offer competitive rates for moving, packing and storage services. Give us a call for FREE estimate at 416-669-6683 or please, visit our web site: www. TransnetMoving. com