Molly Maid

Rachael from North York
Rachael from North York
9 reviews North York, ON

House clean

They are bit on the pricey side but they also do a great job. We've had Amanda and Deena clean our house prior to moving and and the place was almost unrecognisable. The ladies were friendly and absolutely amazing :)

Bill in Thornhill
Bill in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

House cleaning

Molly Maid charges approx 4x the market rate. You better be a cleaning superhero to charge this kind of money.

First off, the superheros don't remove their wet, muddy shoes in the house. Even tradespeople and delivery people remove their shoes, but cleaners don't? Bizarre.

Unfortunately the cleaning superheros don't have many of their own supplies. They have to use mine. Nevermind.

I gave the superheros clear instructions of what I want to be cleaned and how. After the allotted time, cleaners say 'bye we're done' and leave.It is then I discover that most of the things I asked to be done were... not done. At least they didn't hang around for a tip.

One of the things they were asked to clean was a marble countertop. A specific cleaning product was given to clean this. As any experienced cleaner would know, marble is easily damaged. Well, Molly Maid used the wrong cleaner and now I have an 'antiqued' countertop.

The cost of replacing this RUINED countertop ($2000 or more) well exceeds the cost of the cleaning. So my only recourse is to come to HomeStars and warn potential clients: YOU WOULD BE COMPLETELY INSANE TO PAY THESE SCAMMING IMBECILES TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE.

Emanuela in North York
Emanuela in North York
10 reviews North York, ON

Cleaning Services

Molly Maid
905-731-0365
Thornhill

When my husband suggested we hire Molly Maid to replace our cleaning lady, I was a bit perplexed, but it turns out that the ladies are great and they do a wonderful job every week. The house is neat and clean every time they leave. Also if I ask them to do something different they always try to help me!