Advantage Floor Care

Reviews for Advantage Floor Care

Theodora  in Ottawa
Theodora in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My floors look incredible.

Jay and his team of professionals were amazing.

They understood my wants and needs and delivered just that.

I would highly recommend Advantage INC. to anyone looking to have their floors redone by a team of professionals.

Thank you so much for your business! It was a pleasure :).

Pam in Ottawa
Pam in Ottawa

Would not recommend

I would not recommend Advantage Flooring and I would not hire Advantage again. I had previously posted a review, which explained why I give this company one star, but to avoid any misconception about why I’m leaving this negative review, I will clarify that it was the manner in which Advantage Flooring communicated with me that prompted this negative review - I am left stressed and very upset from the interaction. I hope this review helps others when searching for a reputable flooring company.

Hi Pamela, I want to start by apologizing for the stress that you felt. In our defense, Advantage was up against it when you felt the colour option we initially showed you "changed" after the finish was put on your red oak floors. You were also notified that the laminate you picked was not a proper option for colour choices with solid wood. We also had to re do the floor because of the former fact which I believe was a great gesture on our part seeing as no charge was given for it. Being a small business this is not financially available to us. We do wish you well and do want to state that you were absolutely happy with your newly refinished floors! Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Chantel in Ottawa
Chantel in Ottawa

Flooring

We have recently worked with Jay and the Advantage Flooring team and are very happy. The entire team was helpful, courteous and professional. The project was completed in a timely fashion and followed the budget set out. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Advantage Floor.

So wonderful Chantel!! Thank you for the kind words:).

Alex in Ottawa
Alex in Ottawa

Hardwood flooring repair

Had water damaged and needed flooring repair. They came and removed the wood and reinstalled the floor super efficiently and rapidly. Great quality-price. Definitely worth hiring for repairs and full flooring.

Thank you Alex! We aim to please:).

Scott in Ottawa
Scott in Ottawa

Hardwood refinishing

The quote from Advantage Flooring was very competitive with other contractor pricing, and Jay was very responsive, personable and professional. The work was done on-time and with care. We're very happy with the appearance of the hardwood, it looks like freshly installed red oak! Pertinent information regarding ongoing care and maintenance was provided once the final walk through was done. We're very happy with Advantage and would highly recommended them for hardwood refinishing.

Thank you so much Scott for the positive feedback! We at Advantage Flooring strive to make everyone as happy as we made you. Please make sure to follow our refinishing maintenance tips online so that your floors are looking new for as long as they can. We wish you all the best!

Ann
Ann

Floor

The floors look very good. Customer service was good. Price was fair. I had issues with rough patches on the new finish they applied and but this complaint was resolved without issue. Communication was prompt.

I would recommend this company.

I had paint removed from my floor.

Great to hear Ann! We were glad to be able to fix those rough patches for you… We always aim to get the floors done perfect immediately although sometimes it takes a bit of extra work. please let us know if we can help you in any other way now or in the future.

Lan in Stittsville
Lan in Stittsville

Installation of New Floors

We are new to Ottawa and were so happy to have found Advantage Flooring to install new floors in our condo. From the beginning to the end, Jay was incredibly quick and helpful when it came to responding to our emails and concerns. Throughout the process, we greatly appreciated his honesty, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Furthermore, his team is amazing; they were on time, personable, hardworking, and extremely skilled. The installation of our floors went smoothly, and we’re beyond thrilled with the results. The new floors look beautiful!

Overall, our experience with Jay and his team was an absolute pleasure. We would highly recommend Advantage Flooring and would not hesitate to work with them again!

Thank you for your great review Lan ! Our whole team at Advantage Flooring enjoyed doing this project for you. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance in the future.

Mary P in Ottawa
Mary P in Ottawa

Refinishing Hardwood

I needed my birch hardwood floors refinished and the floors turned out better than I could have imagined. I actually like the new floors better than the old one! The guy would refinished them was professional and punctual.

Thank you for being a valued client ! We love to hear that you were happy with the services that you received from Advantage Flooring.

Pierre D from Ottawa
Pierre D from Ottawa
2 reviews Stittsville, ON

Hardwood refinishing

I just had my Cherry wood floors redone in the kitchen, living and dining rooms. The experience from arranging for a visit to review and provide a quote, to the finished product was nothing short of professional all around. Jay was a pleasure to deal with, easy to contact and stay in touch with, and the gentlemen who did the job were thorough, focused, and extremely efficient. With these guys, it's quality over quantity. I have another job to get the stairs refinished, and to have hardwood flooring installed in 2 other areas, and i'll definitely call Advantage for the task. Well done!

Thank you so much!

More about Advantage Floor Care

For more than a decade, Advantage Flooring has been supplying and installing top quality floors to both residential and commercial customers. No matter which product you choose from our excellent selection of hardwood, cork, bamboo or laminate flooring, you can be assured that we deliver excellent installation and service that will surpass your expectations.

We are proud to be a part of the green movement and promote the use of environmentally friendly materials and equipment. This ensures the safety of your outdoor and indoor environment without compromising quality.

Advantage Flooring offers you quality products and workmanship — at comparatively lower prices.

So, when you want the perfect combination of price, quality,style and function — Advantage Flooring is the best team to call.

In addition to the supply and installation of flooring, we also offer the following products and services:

Hardwood / Softwood Refinishing
Hardwood / Softwood Restoration

Advantage Flooring offers a great selection offlooring types, styles and colours in your choice of:

Hardwood – Site-Finished and Pre-Finished
Bamboo
Cork
Laminate
Engineered Woods
Ceramics
Carpets

These days more Ottawa area home owners are choosing hardwood flooring. It adds warmth, a healthy and welcoming ambiance and enhances any decorating style.

Whether purchasing a new home or renovating your current home, hardwood floors are a wise investment as they definitely increase the re-sale value of your home.

Advantage hardwood flooring is an economical alternative – we offer quality products and excellent service at a reasonable price. This makes Advantage hardwood floors the right choice for any budget.

Design options with Advantage hardwood

Choose from a great variety of wood types, colour tones, surface and finishing options. We can even help create your own custom look.

Keeping your hardwood floors looking beautiful is easy with proper care and cleaning. (Link to cleaning instructions)

Hardwood is the flooring of choice for practically every room in your home. Choosing a beautiful Advantage hardwood floor is a purchase that you will not regret.

Contact Advantage Flooring today for a complimentary quote and consultation.

Advantage of our Hardwood:

Canadian made and Canadian Milled Hardwood Unfinished, Prefinished Oaks, Maple, Birch, Ash, and more ! 35 year warranty 11 coats of aluminium oxide finish

Professionals: All of our employees have at least 10 years experience installing floors and are fully trained to do an excellent job. Moreover, they are all insured and bonded so you know they are people you can trust and depend on.

Guarantee: Do not pay.... only a small deposit on any service until the job is done and you're happy! This is an unmatched guarantee that you won't find anywhere else. (This only applies to service not supply.)

Warranty: All of our flooring, from oak and maple hardwood, to laminate and engineered flooring - all come with at least a 15 year warranty.

Convenience: We come to you! Shop right at the place where the products will be used – coordinate to colour palette and lighting conditions in the convenience of your home. . . doesn't this make the most sense?

Value: We don’t compromise on quality. How do you save money? Less overhead for us means more savings for our customers. Unlike many of our competitors, we are able to supply you with great floors at a discounted price – sometime at prices up to half off of the competitors.