Advantage Floor Care

ychaman
ychaman
1 review Kemptville, ON

Refinihing hardwood floors

I was very satisfied with the work It was complete in the allotted time as planned . I would recommend them.

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New hardwood floors

Advantage Flooring came in and gave us a very reasonable price on new flooring for our home in the Glebe. They leveled the floor, supplied unfinished oak hardwood flooring and finished them with a waterbased finish. They look amazing! The job was done on time and we are super happy with them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting a good job.

Thank you ! It means a lot that you were happy with everything!!

D&D in Ottawa
D&D in Ottawa

Refinishing Hardwood Floor

After more than 30 years in our home, we decided to remove the wall-to-wall carpet and refinish the original 65 year old oak flooring in the living and dining rooms. Jay and the crew from Advantage were fantastic from estimating the scope of the work, the removal of furniture and carpet, the sanding, staining and finishing of the floors. The floors look fantastic. Jay and all of the people who worked on this project were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They worked with us and accommodated our requests. They were a pleasure to work with and we have no hesitation in recommending them.

Amazing to hear!! Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Theodora  in Ottawa
Theodora in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My floors look incredible.

Jay and his team of professionals were amazing.

They understood my wants and needs and delivered just that.

I would highly recommend Advantage INC. to anyone looking to have their floors redone by a team of professionals.

Thank you so much for your business! It was a pleasure :).

Pam in Ottawa
Pam in Ottawa

Would not recommend

I would not recommend Advantage Flooring and I would not hire Advantage again. I had previously posted a review, which explained why I give this company one star, but to avoid any misconception about why I’m leaving this negative review, I will clarify that it was the manner in which Advantage Flooring communicated with me that prompted this negative review - I am left stressed and very upset from the interaction. I hope this review helps others when searching for a reputable flooring company.

Hi Pamela, I want to start by apologizing for the stress that you felt. In our defense, Advantage was up against it when you felt the colour option we initially showed you "changed" after the finish was put on your red oak floors. You were also notified that the laminate you picked was not a proper option for colour choices with solid wood. We also had to re do the floor because of the former fact which I believe was a great gesture on our part seeing as no charge was given for it. Being a small business this is not financially available to us. We do wish you well and do want to state that you were absolutely happy with your newly refinished floors! Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Chantel in Ottawa
Chantel in Ottawa

Flooring

We have recently worked with Jay and the Advantage Flooring team and are very happy. The entire team was helpful, courteous and professional. The project was completed in a timely fashion and followed the budget set out. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Advantage Floor.

So wonderful Chantel!! Thank you for the kind words:).

Alex in Ottawa
Alex in Ottawa

Hardwood flooring repair

Had water damaged and needed flooring repair. They came and removed the wood and reinstalled the floor super efficiently and rapidly. Great quality-price. Definitely worth hiring for repairs and full flooring.

Thank you Alex! We aim to please:).

Scott in Ottawa
Scott in Ottawa

Hardwood refinishing

The quote from Advantage Flooring was very competitive with other contractor pricing, and Jay was very responsive, personable and professional. The work was done on-time and with care. We're very happy with the appearance of the hardwood, it looks like freshly installed red oak! Pertinent information regarding ongoing care and maintenance was provided once the final walk through was done. We're very happy with Advantage and would highly recommended them for hardwood refinishing.

Thank you so much Scott for the positive feedback! We at Advantage Flooring strive to make everyone as happy as we made you. Please make sure to follow our refinishing maintenance tips online so that your floors are looking new for as long as they can. We wish you all the best!

Ann
Ann

Floor

The floors look very good. Customer service was good. Price was fair. I had issues with rough patches on the new finish they applied and but this complaint was resolved without issue. Communication was prompt.

I would recommend this company.

I had paint removed from my floor.

Great to hear Ann! We were glad to be able to fix those rough patches for you… We always aim to get the floors done perfect immediately although sometimes it takes a bit of extra work. please let us know if we can help you in any other way now or in the future.

Lan in Stittsville
Lan in Stittsville

Installation of New Floors

We are new to Ottawa and were so happy to have found Advantage Flooring to install new floors in our condo. From the beginning to the end, Jay was incredibly quick and helpful when it came to responding to our emails and concerns. Throughout the process, we greatly appreciated his honesty, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Furthermore, his team is amazing; they were on time, personable, hardworking, and extremely skilled. The installation of our floors went smoothly, and we’re beyond thrilled with the results. The new floors look beautiful!

Overall, our experience with Jay and his team was an absolute pleasure. We would highly recommend Advantage Flooring and would not hesitate to work with them again!

Thank you for your great review Lan ! Our whole team at Advantage Flooring enjoyed doing this project for you. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance in the future.

More about Advantage Floor Care

For more than a decade, Advantage Flooring has been supplying and installing top quality floors to both residential and commercial customers. No matter which product you choose from our excellent selection of hardwood, cork, bamboo or laminate flooring, you can be assured that we deliver excellent installation and service that ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Gloucester?