Molly Maid

Kitchener ON

Review for Molly Maid

1 review Kitchener, ON

Lack of Consistency and Quality

I used Molly Maid for over 6 months. There were ongoing issues with inconsistency and lack of quality control that seemed to get worse as time went on. Almost every visit some items were not cleaned. It varied by clean what was missed. For example, I have glass tables in the living/dining room and sometimes they'd just dust them, not bothering to clean the glass properly with glass cleaner. After a number of complaints I tried having the same team always come, but items were still missed or poorly cleaned. In an effort to get Molly Maid to address the problems, I asked for a post-clean inspection and was told that there would be one. No one came or followed up with me about why. I terminated the service by email and received a call from management that became very unpleasant and confrontational. I didn't get my key back for two weeks, having to follow up twice with them. Very poor customer service! Based on my experience, there is no quality control in place.

Anne Aitken
Anne Aitken
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Cleaning of kitchen and living area

Molly Maid was great! The cleaning was done well and the "maids" were very friendly and trustworthy with our stuff :) They were always on time and took the time to clean what we wanted done in a timely fashion. Great company!