Cap Roofing Co

Reviews for Cap Roofing Co

isaac chang from Toronto
isaac chang from Toronto

Roof

After 4 years, my roof is leaking. I called Mohammed at least 6 times. NO response. I am gradually finding out what kind of company I hired.
I should have read the reviews.

peter from Scarborough
peter from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

roofing

Mohamed the owner did my complete roof 4 months ago and it is leaking now.I called him multiple times and left tons of messages but in vain.I am so so grrrrrrr,but useless.

After I posted my review, he came and fixed the problem. I am now finally happy with his services. Thank you.

Hi
Peter u called me a few times concerning a leakage in your kitchen and I told you that it has noting to do with your roof ,you told me come check it I'll pay you if it was not because of the job , I came I check the roof there was nothing wrong whit my job and no leakage at all , I did not get paid and you surprise me with this review , I hope something goes wrong with your roof and I have surprise for you

Blair in Etobicoke
Blair in Etobicoke
7 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

New Shingle, Aluminum valleys

Cap Roofing Co
416-561-8582
Toronto

They did the roofing job in a day, didn't ask if I wanted some of the plywood replaced and after 9 months my roof has buckled. I have called & texted Mohamed the owner to see if something can be done and he is not replying back (over 1 month now). Consumer beware

helene hoffman in North York
helene hoffman in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

New Roof

The company was very reasonable in their pricing. The workmanship was excellent, and the warranty is great as well. They were very tidy in their work and made sure to clean up afterward. The workers were very polite as well.

More about Cap Roofing Co

We are doing shingles roof, flat roof, eave, soffit, facia
Looking for Roofing pros in Thornhill?