Window & Gutter Cleaning

Natasha@home
N. A.
20 reviews Pickering, ON

Fast Yet Clean

I hired First Choise Window Cleaning Ltd. I'm not 100% sure if it's the same as the other spelling in this thread. They do work in Durham Region and the GTA so I'm guessing yes. I spoke to Laura on the phone - and she was very helpful. She gave me an accurate price estimate - with a $10 variance - and that was exactly what I paid. I should say that their price was better than the other 2 quotes I took. There was a small confusion in the billing but it was dealt with in about 2 minutes over the phone. There was a 2-person experienced crew who cleaned my outside windows - and did it extremely well and quickly. So quickly that I was worried that it wouldn't be clean - but they were excellent. I have windows that reflect trees, so I have UV stickers on those... they were happy to clean around those or remove and replace them as I requested in my quote. This matters to me as I'm a bird-lover and I felt respected as a client. I will definitely hire them again... and likely for my mom's place as well.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

They really are my First choice

905-426-8980
Ajax

i have had 2 different companies clean my windows and neither of them have been able to keep up with first choices standards. a crew of 3 young men cleaned my 20 plus windows home in less than an hour and they did an amazing job as well. all member of the crew were very kind and respectful. they made sure to keep my garden in good shape. this company is definitely the best window cleaners in the area, i would recommend first choice to my friends and family.

Donna W. in Pickering
Donna W. in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Window cleaning

I've used First Choice several times over the past few years and I think they are extraordinarily good!! A crew of at least 4 people clean 17 windows, inside and out. They are fast because they know what to do and how to do it. They are also very considerate with ladders and walking among my garden plants, and indoors, they're careful moving furniture and window sill knick-knacks, etc. They've never left a mess of any kind, or any water/soap residue. My windows sparkle when they're done! I highly recommend First Choice.

Peter S.
Peter S.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Window cleaning, inside and out

Two young people arrived with just small buckets and squeegees. They spent less than 30 minutes to clean 19 windows. They left dirty soapy water on every window sill, the carpets and my new hardwood floors. I complained to the owner by phone and a letter and did not receive even an apology. The owner called two weeks later to remind me of the outstanding invoice. Exceptionally poor service. Stay away.